Contact us

FSC #153 November 2021: THE SHOW! [Odense, Denmark] | RESULTS from page 3

Journalist

I’m so delighted to see Bosnia and Herzegovina do so well! It is was my most played song of the month. It’s going straight to my “FSC All-Time A-List” playlist.
Omg thank you so much! xheart xheat
I didn't expect to recieve these reactions but I'm very happy to hear it!

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you & Dankeschön:

:12: :fi: :lt:
:10: :ch:
:8: :pl:
:7: :az:
:4: :au:
:3: :no:
:2: :cy: :dk: :ba:
:1: :mx:

Finishing #13 in a very strong month with a few rock entries is a great success and it means a lot to me that some of you appreciated one of the new singles by one of my favourite German bands!

But more importantly, congrats to Australia!
And thanks for hosting another enjoyable and great edition of FSC!

My individual 12 pts went to Within Temptation, of course. "The Purge" is such a great song!

I usually love Ukraine (here and in Eurovision) and Max Barskih is my favourite male artist BUT "Just Fly" was such a letdown. His new single "Tequila Sunrise" is slightly better but seriously, I want him to stop releasing generic songs in English and go back to his flawless Russian stuff.

These were my pts:
12 Netherlands
10 Israel
8 Lithuania
7 Austria
6 South Africa
5 Norway
4 Latvia
3 Poland
2 Taiwan
1 Finland

94ayd

Yay, my favourite won (Kylie stan here), too bad I couldn't even qualify in NSC with her duet with Jessie Ware. Also a great result for :bg: in 11th place with a total of 72 points. Thanks to the following juries:

:az: & :gr: for :1:
:it: for :2:
:my: for :5:
:fi:, :me:, :es: & :us: for :6: :eek:
:de: for :7: :D
:ca:, :cy: (Cypriot-born singer after all :lol:), :il: & :se: for :8: xheart

Last edited:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :au: Australia with FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :ma::ba::ru: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :lt::us::uk: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and a 12th place this month - for Norway in FSC #153 November. It was a strong FSC-month with many favourites and I am glad to see several of you enjoyed our beautiful Nordic Pop-ballad by the multi-talented singer-songwriter Ina Wroldsen :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #153 November

BuPXrkY.jpg

We look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #154 December!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Geborgenheit

Congratulations to :au:! Thank you everybody and specially those giving points to :lv:. My favorite was :it: and I see that the entry has done pretty good in this strong month.

Datura

congratulations :au:! i've said before that i'm not a huge fan of sending big names to FSC but the song was just too good to ignore.

thanks a lot for the points for the :at: austrian entry, top10 is amazing for me
Love xheart goes out to Greece, defintitely did NOT deserve 0 points xheart

Congratulations :au: and Leigh! The song has never been my cup of tea but is still a very competitive entry that has a wide appeal for many here. Still a worthy winner, well done!

And :se: getting 4th place with this banger is just incredible! I will unfortunately leave FSC after this edition as I have other plans ahead in life. I wish everyone good luck going forward, and from time to time I can always check upcoming shows to find future gems.

My own votes

:12: Bulgaria
:10: Serbia
:8: Mexico
:7: Canada
:6: Taiwan
:5: Spain
:4: Latvia
:3: Russia
:2: Austria
:1: The Netherlands

MARCOMEN

Congrats :au:.
Thank you to everyone who voted for :ma: especially :cy: and :no: (Malagant) for :12: xlove. "Pasaporte" is the reason I come back because I love the song so much and I want to share it, and I'm glad it got a left side finish in a really strong and competitive month. :)

Stole

Votes from the Serbian jury are not correct. Votes from October are counted instead of votes from November. I informed the organizer. Lucky thing is that the winner stays the same, so congratulations to Australia for the win.

Thank you to everyone that voted for Sara Jo that will most likely represent Serbia on Eurovision next year(i hope so).

In December Serbia is sending a powerful ballad and to me best Serbian song that came out this year. 🔥

Leigh744

Wooooo, not always that my :12: wins everything! Congrats :au: 🎉 - a great collab and entry (can we call this a 50% win for :uk: too? xblush)

I'll start off by saying yes in my eyes its a 50% :uk: too! :cool:

Thank you to everyone who voted for :au: Was not expecting that result getting home from work today!

Special thanks to...

12 :de::za::mx::bg::no:
10 :at::uk::us:
8 :ee::lv:
7 :se:
6 :rs::ch:
5 :es:
4 :pl::fi:
3 :lt::ca:
2 :gr:

Looking forward to having you all in Australia for December... our borders are open now... sort of ;)

nofuxCZ

Congrats Australia!

Thanks to everyone who voted for :cz:, when I was sending this entry I expected to come last with nothing, so getting 26 points feels like a victory to me :))
Sad for Greece and Spain, although I didn't give them points they were close to getting some and don't deserve such a low placement.
Also expected Croatia to be higher, sounded like a winner contender tbh.

heke1988

Looking forward to having you all in Australia for December... our borders are open now... sort of ;)
I hope to see koalas, kangaroos and emus!

Verjamem

Congrats to :au:, great winner! It's nice to see that :nl: did well, very deserved Top 3. But how in the hell, :lt: didn't make it even to Top 20? xthink

Thanks for all the points for :pl:, even though I expected to do slightly better after appearing in some Top 20.

:10: :az:
:5: :at:
:4: :my:
:2: :bg:

This how our voting looked. Left me, right Dominika:
:12: :lt: & :de:
:10: :nl: & :nl:
:8: :ca: & :lt:
:7: :de: & :hr:
:6: :au: & :se:
:5: :mx: & :us:
:4: :za: & :ca:
:3: :az: & :dk:
:2: :my: & :ch:
:1: :lv: & :za:

See you in Down Under! :)

heke1988

This is how Finland jury voted:

:12::de:
:10::nl:
:8::ch:
:7::lt:
:6::bg:
:5::no:
:4::au:
:3::my:
:2::tw:
:1::cy:

11th-15th places:

11. :ma: --> It was close battle between :tw:, :cy: and :ma: to get last points
12. :pl:
13. :lv:
14. :at:
15. :me:

A-lister

Veteran
Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch the live show this time around, however congrats to my :12: - pointer this month :au: and @Leigh744 on the victory xclap xcheer . Interestingly I wasn't really a fan of Kylie's latest album and haven't really liked anything by Years & Years since their debut (which was great), but this song is just pure joy and an unapologetically catchy Pop song that isn't trying to be anything else but just that.

Also really nice to see :se: in the top. 3 for a second edition in a row xcheer

Thank you to everybody that supported us this edition xhug

111 pts

:12: :ca:
:10: :lt:
:8: :cz: :za:
:7: :ru: :rs: :es: :tw: :uk:
:6: :az: :ba: :ee:
:5: :hr: :pl:
:4: :mx:
:2: :au: :my: :us:

And below see my individual points:

:12: :au:
:10: :it:
:8: :ba:
:7: :dk:
:6: :rs:
:5: :no:
:4: :us:
:3: :ru:
:2: :pl:
:1: :gr:

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Not a single point xcry, but I enjoyed the show nevertheless! I hope you'll like Greece's next entry!

You definitely deserved better! I quite enjoyed the Greek entry this month, you were in my personal top. 10 (however my fellow team-members didn't agree on that unfortunately).

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Never gonna listen to this forum anymore and send someone people allegedly like xstars

Bitch, not listening.

Lol

I think the problem wasn't Maks, but rather the song which sounds nothing like what people generally like him for.

Top Bottom