Contact us

FSC #152 - October 2021: The Show! [Vilnius - Lithuania] | RESULTS from Page 3

Journalist

Another great month! xcheerMany wonderful songs, as I mentioned during the LL as well.
This time, I put countries in my TOP22 based on their real names and languages which are official. I hope I didn't make any mistakes - but if I did somehow, trust me, it's Google's fault, not mine. :mrgreen:

Good luck guys! xheya

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Came back to a very good edition! Can't believe how long it's been since I was last participating!

My top 15 in alphabetical order:
:bg::cy::cz::dk::ee::id::it::lt::my::nl::no::se::ch::ua::uk:

Going to be hard to order them!
Just a little heads up before the mods say to you - if you post your random top songs before the results like the above, you need to have a minimum of 20 countries so that it is not as easy to work out where your votes are going. This was something that was discussed while you were away so you probably weren't aware ;)

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
What an excellent and enjoyable month this is! So many entries I adore, this has to be one of my favourite editions to date.

The following 20 entries made my shortlist, well done to all of you:

:at::au::ba::bg::ch:
:cy::cz::dk::ee::il:
:it::lt::nl::rs::ru:
:se::tw::ua::uk::us:

:za: Votes can be found in the Private Forum xup

Last edited:

heke1988

:fi: votes has been sent to our Private Forum.

heke1988

Just for suggestion @aardvark @Malagant and @r3gg13 : Is there any possibility to have two semi finals and one final in Forum Song Contest?

Datura

Just for suggestion @aardvark @Malagant and @r3gg13 : Is there any possibility to have two semi finals and one final in Forum Song Contest?
i'm no admin but i don't think that's really manageable, i think it's enough effort to count those votes once. and with everybody having to vote twice in a certrain time period... i don't think that will really work out tbh

r3gg13

There was a discussion like this roughly 10 years back when WV was created. The main reason why there aren't semis in FSC (at least back in those days) is that FSC is designed to be a slower paced contest compared to NSC and WV.

hawadharma

I like it better with 1 final format like this.
The reason I left WV is because of the semifinal format which require the extra attention in short period of time that I afraid I cannot commit.

heke1988

There was a discussion like this roughly 10 years back when WV was created. The main reason why there aren't semis in FSC (at least back in those days) is that FSC is designed to be a slower paced contest compared to NSC and WV.

Okay, thank you for information;).

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: The Norwegian jury votes for FSC #152 October have been sent
tqcd9Op.gif

Top Bottom