Contact us

FSC #151 - September 2021: THE SHOW! [New York City, USA] | RESULTS from page 4

AliceEsc

Great show, really exciting! 8 songs of my top10 reached the final top 10, I don't think this has happened before! Congrats again to :lt: !
I thought :dk: would reach top 3, great song.

I was pleasantly surprised with the result for :gr:, I was expecting way less! Thanks for the points

:10: :cy:
:8: :lt: :az:
:4: :pl:
:2: :bg:
:1: :fi:

And a recap of Greece's votes:

:12: :dk:
:10: :es:
:8: :fi:
:7: :ru:
:6: :ba:
:5: :lt:
:4: :at:
:3: :nl:
:2: :no:
:1: :il:

AlekS

Veteran
Even despite cheering for :fi: Finland I'm happy with the winner as well, both jurors gave :lt: points after all. Such a great entry (y)

Special thanks to everyone who voted for our entry. Tbh, I was ready for 25-30 points in the best case :ROFLMAO: Even despite that, I still wanted metal/rapcore for Ukraine xmetal So finishing only 2 points away from the top 10 was way beyond my expectations o_O

This is how we voted
1f525.png

MGn423W.jpg

I had :fi: & :cz: as my equal winners, but I gave 12 to Czech song because I had a major feeling that the majority will undeservedly snub them, and I was right about that. Also shocked by :it: Italian placing. Definitely expected more points for :uk:.

Kudos to @aardvark for saving the intrigue for last xcheers

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats to :lt: and @Lietuvis on a well deserved, I think first?, victory xcheer. Also extra cool to see not only my personal #1 winning, but to see 8/10 of my own top. 10 ending up in the top. 10 xcheer

So unfortunately a flop for Sweden this time around xshrug, still thank you to those of you supporting us this edition xhug

29 pts

:12: :pt:
:6: :ch:
:5: :lt:
:3: :rs:
:1: :ba: :tr: :us:

The split votes of the Swedish jury.

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia @SwedishFailurez
:12: :lt: ___ :us: ___ :dk:
:10: :il: ___ :lt: ___ :hr:
:8: :ru: ___ :ca: ___ :il:
:7: :rs: ___ :es: ___ :de:
:6: :dk: ___ :it: ___ :pt:
:5: :de: ___ :rs: ___ :pl:
:4: :ba: ___ :uk: ___ :my:
:3: :no: ___ :dk: ___ :ca:
:2: :cy: ___ :il: ___ :es:
:1: :fi: ___ :lv: ___ :id:

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats :lt: - great winner! xclap

Thanks so much for all the votes for :uk: - we went for a more mellow, slightly different vibe this month and I'm happy to see some of you connected with it xup

:10: :ch: Switzerland
:8: :my: Malaysia, :it: Italy
:6: :id: Indonesia
:4: :no: Norway, :ba: Bosnia & Herzegovina
:3: :ua: Ukraine
:2: :dk: Denmark

I'm shocked that :id: finished as low as it did - it is an absolutely beautiful, mesmerising and addictive song that is easily my favourite FSC discovery EVER!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us all xheart

Here's the full ranking breakdown from the UK jury:
Screenshot-20210926-225037-com-google-android-apps-docs-editors-sheets-edit-2252903369033836.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :lt: Lithuania with your 1st FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :ba::rs::ch: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :lt::ca::tr: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and an excellent 3rd place this month - for Norway in FSC #151 September. Norway entered an alternative non-mainstream song this month, also to show some uniqueness and diversity from Norway, and it is great to see this hauntingly beautiful song by the Alternative Norwegian Folk-rock band Kalandra embraced by so many of our members :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #151 September

Rww1fXU.jpg

Kimrt returned to the Norwegian FSC-jury this month after almost 5 years and we welcome him back :)
We look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #152 October!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I was absolutely convinced that Denmark would win. Congratulations on reaching the 6th place. Still very good.

I've been in the contest for more than five years, and so far I haven't won :(
So 6th means a lot!
Thank you so much for your points and for believing in Eivør xlove

Journalist

Once again, congrats Lithuania for your victory! Well done! xheart Thank you @aardvark for another exciting show!
I'm really surprised that the song from Bosnia and Herzegovina took pretty high place - to be honest, I was expecting 20th-25th place, but 9th is more than amazing! xheart

Thank you / Muchas Gracias: xhugxrose

:ba: 9th, 73pts

1280x1280-42bcbbf4-9d0c-11eb-8f97-cedfb09875dd.webp

:12: :lv: :ru:
:10: :no:
:6: :gr: :rs: :ua: :us:
:5: :de: :uk:
:3: :dk:
:2: :it:

My TOP10 was pretty strong, as always, so well done for every country that took some point from me xheart (another well done for every country that was in my TOP20).
I'm sad to see that Turkey is leaving FSC (for now xpray) but I hope that you guys @tugberkic @thevoice will come back one day! xrose

For the next month, :ba: has prepared very strong and powerful ballad, so I hope you'll enjoy it!

Best regards! xheart

fango

Congrats :lt: !!! My TOP3 won again!
I'm very grateful to Lithuania for supporting Taiwan and donating vaccines. :love:

Thank you so much for giving :tw: points.

:12: :hr: :nl: xcheerxcheerxcheer
:8: :es:
:6: :fi:
:5: :us:
:3: :az:

It seems to LOVE or HATE. It’s not a good result for talented Sangpuy.
Recently, Sangpuy and the song have just won Golden Melody Award (The highest music award in Taiwan).
I'm very grateful to people who appreciate the beauty of this song. :cool:

Here is the list of :tw: 's TOP 10 x12points

:12: :fi: Finland - Chisu - Mysteeri
:10: :il: Israel - Ran Danker - Beit Meshugaim
:8: :lt: Lithuania - Gabrielius Vagelis - Vieni Du
:7: :pt: Portugal - Xinobi feat. Vaarwell - Steady
:6: :lv: Latvia - Sudden lights - Klusumi
:5: :ca: Canada - ANYMA - If God Had A Boat
:4: :no: Norway - Kalandra - Borders
:3: :nl: The Netherlands - Stefania - MUCHO CALOR
:2: :de: Germany - Helene Fischer feat. Luis Fonsi - Vamos a Marte
:1: :az: Azerbaijan - EMIN - Otpusti I leti

TOP 11-20 (in alphabetical order)
:at: :cy: :dk: :id: :my:
:mx: :ru: :za: :es: :se:

Datura

You shouldn't feel that "way", it's no one's fault! xrose. Just different music taste, but we still collectively agreed and all of us liked the entry, so if anything then it's all our "faults" :lol:

i actually liked it, it was just outside my top 10, there were several songs i enjoyed but couldn't give points to

Stole

Congratulations to Lithuania for their first win, it is deserved triumph, an amazing song xup

Top 10 for :rs: I am really happy with the result, thanks to everyone that voted, and those are:

:10: :ba: :hr:
:8: :dk:
:7: :de: :se:
:6: :no:
:4: :fi: :ru: :tr: :ua:
:2: :uk:
:1: :az:

Serbian votes for September:

:12: :cy:
:10: :nl:
:8: :il:
:7: :pl: