aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Mexico is the third last voter, and it's still wide open:

aHu4yLf.jpg

heke1988

Second place again?

heke1988

Well :lt: takes it, because neither :fi: or :no: have change to catch it. Congratulations :lt:.

Datura

Congrats Lithuania!! :lt: it rarely happens that my 12 pointer wins, well done & enjoy your victory

very happy about the result for the austrian entry :at: very surprising to me, i thought it might be a contender for bottom 5, i really have no idea what songs u guys enjoy here :D so thanks for the points and a top 10 placing.

and i need to say sorry to spain :es:, i only discovered the beauty of the song after the deadline, it would have made my top 5

Lietuvis

Wow. I'm actually speechless.

Midway through the show, I was starting to carefully hope for a top4 finish, which would have tied Lithuania's best result (4th place in May 2018), but winning it? That's pretty surreal. And to be honest I was already starting to accept the fact that it's just impossible for Lithuania to win this (having a pretty small pool of potential songs is a bit of an obstacle to overcome) - but I guess I've been proven wrong, lol!

Thanks so much for everyone who voted for Lithuania's entry this month (as well as the months prior!). I'll try to keep sending worthy songs.

eurovision-mlsfityang.gif

Ekholmia

Congrats Lithuania!! :lt: it rarely happens that my 12 pointer wins, well done & enjoy your victory
Sweden gave it 12 but I had it as my 10 pointer but I never thought it would win because songs i really like don't often win in competitions. :D So happy a really good song won. My 12 pointer got 5 from Sweden.

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to Lithuania! xcheer xcheer xcheer xcheer

Your perseverance finally paid off, and you have obtained your first victory, and a very well-deserved one at that.

Here is a recap of the winning entry from Lithuania, here is Gabrielius Vagelis with Vieni Du:

And finally here is the summary of all the votes:

F2hbT1J.jpg

Top Bottom