Contact us

FSC #151 - September 2021: Song Submissions

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI: The FSC Mod team is in need of 1 more Mod, for details and how to apply check the FSC Mod Application thread in the FSC Private Member Forum xup

Marite

The song collection period for the FSC #151 has ended. We will have 35 countries participating this month.

These are the participating countries in their running order for the show (which has already been randomized):

image.png

FSC #151 - Live Listening
Date: Today, Wednesday, September 1st
Time: 22:00 CEST*
Running Order: A random running order different from the one listed above may be used

e8oFXk6.jpg

heke1988

Damn it, it is 23:00 o'clock here in :fi: , when LL starts. Perhaps I will join about half an hour and then go to sleep.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The LL for FSC #151 September 2021 at BeatSense has just been completed. Thank you all for attending, another good turnout! xup

And so it is now possible for countries to promote their entries in the FSC Promotion thread and/or in their separate public country-threads.

The FSC #151 September 2021 MP3-archives (with all the songs) + the FSC September 2021 Show will be posted in due course!
tqcd9Op.gif

Marite

The FSC #151 September 2021 MP3 archive via Dropbox has now been posted and is available in the FSC Private Member Forum.

The FSC September 2021 Show taking place in the United States will be posted by the end of the day. Good luck everyone!

Marite

The FSC September 2021 Show can now be found in this forum:

Marite

Thanks for pointing that out! I accidentally set up the dropbox at the same time as the LL, so that I ended up using that running order. It should be fixed now xup

Top Bottom