Staff member
:uk: entry in our private forum xup

Marite

FSC #150 - Live Listening
Date: Tomorrow, Sunday, August 1st
Time: 14:00 CEST*
Running Order: Random

e8oFXk6.jpg

*This month's LL will be earlier than usual as it is a National Holiday here tomorrow and I will not be able to host in the evening as usual. As it is a Sunday, I hope that it will still be possible to join me tomorrow on BeatSense at 14:00 CEST. I would appreciate it if you could all post whether this time suits you or not. I could probably move it to 15:00 CEST if really necessary.​

hawadharma

FSC #150 - Live Listening
Date: Tomorrow, Sunday, August 1st
Time: 14:00 CEST*
Running Order: Random

e8oFXk6.jpg

*This month's LL will be earlier than usual as it is a National Holiday here tomorrow and I will not be able to host in the evening as usual. As it is a Sunday, I hope that it will still be possible to join me tomorrow on BeatSense at 14:00 CEST. I would appreciate it if you could all post whether this time suits you or not. I could probably move it to 15:00 CEST if really necessary.​

This is xbow finally some LL before my bedtime

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Important announcement:

During the Live Listening, it was brought to our attention that the German entry, Love is Love by Sarah Lombardi was similar to What is Love by Haddaway, and could possibly be making use of excessive sampling.

The Mod team has investigated, and it was found that the German entry is ineligible to participate in FSC 150, as it is in fact a remake of the previous song "What Is Love" by Haddaway.

Please refer the relevant section of the FSC-rules on Entries:
10. Songs:

a. Covers:

a1. Covers (a new performance / version / recording of a previous song, by someone other than the original artist or composer) are not allowed.
d2. Samples (parts of new songs that are taken / copied from a previous song) are not allowed in the following cases: sampled (parts of) vocals and / or chorus. Songs that have been documented as sampling music from previous songs, or where a significant portion of the song has been borrowed / copied deliberately, thereby strongly influencing the new song, are not allowed.​

Therefore, the German entry has been disqualified, and will be replaced by the Backup entry in the FSC Show, as well as the MP3 archive.

The new German entry will therefore be "Alles Helal" by Elif.​

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
The LL for FSC #150 August 2021 at BeatSense has just been completed.

You may now start to promote your entries in the FSC Promotions thread, or in the separate country forums.

The Music file archive for download has been posted in the Private Member Forum, and the FSC Show from Portugal will be posted tomorrow evening.

Good luck everybody! xup

Top Bottom