Contact us

FSC #148 - June 2021: The Show! [Baku - Azerbaijan] | RESULTS from page 3

Datura

congrats, @aardvark, what a great song!! one of my favourites ever in FSC. well deserved xlove
very happy some of you enjoyed the austrian entry this time, you seem to like Klangkarussell here :) 5th place is fantastic so thanks for that xheart

Bakinka

Congratulations, South Africa! (y) (y) (y)

Many thanks to everyone who voted for Azerbaijan! :az:
I am very pleased with the voting results!xhug

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :za: !! xcheer
I enjoyed the song but it isn't among my favorite South African entries :confused:
But if the corona virus allows it, I'll definitely head down South for a wonderful show in the beautiful South Africa xheart

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
xcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheer

Guys, thank you, thank you, thank you so, so much!!!!!!

This means incredibly much to me. I really thought I would never be able to win FSC again, I have been struggling really hard in the last year or two to find decent entries, and the results have not been great lately, so this victory really makes it all worth it!

I fell in love with Empini the very first time I heard it, and I have been saving it for a long time, so it really makes me happy that so many of you also enjoyed it.

A big big thank you from the bottom of my heart to each one of you who voted for me this month, but also for all the support over the years, it always warms my heart when some of you fall in love with my entries. xheartxheart

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Here is a reprise of the emotional winning entry from South Africa, Empini by Kelly Khumalo:

And a summary of all the votes:

zMmbZBs.png

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you for the 7th place ! :D

Originally I thought that the Danish song could end up anywhere between top 5 and top 35 ! :eek:

After the tops posted here I thought a place in top 10 seemed most likely.. So I’m ashamed to say that I felt a little disappointed before the Montenegrin votes :eek:

But the tops can obviously be deceptive; based on the tops :fi: would do very very well, but that didn’t happen :eek:

So I’m very happy to end up 7th :D

Thank you so much:

xheart :mx: :uk: :ch: :me: :br: :se: :tw: :pt: :gr: :de: :tr: :fi: xheart

I’m so sorry that :ee: didn’t vote cause I think they might have enjoyed our entry :confused:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I had a VERY clear 12 pointer: :cz: was outstanding and my favorite by far, so I’m very sad to see it end up that low.. My very clear 10 pointer was :pl: so I’m very sad to see them end up that low too

This was my top 15:

:12: :cz:
:10: :pl:
:8: :no:
:7: :nl:
:6: :es:
:5: :pt:
:4: :se:
:3: :de:
:2: :me:
:1: :hr:

11th: Turkey
12th – 15th: Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Ukraine

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I'm slightly disappointed with the Swedish result too :confused:

A week ago when Danish politicians were commenting on the political situation in :se: I was singing "Det är mitt i juni, Sverige står i brann" so loudly everywhere :LOL:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :za: South Africa with victory!
tqcd9Op.gif
It has been many years since your last victory, @aardvark so very well deserved! xcheer

My absolute favourites this month were: :me::hr::ru: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

Let me add, @VasilijeM Your entry this month for :me: Montenegro is my 2nd favourite FSC-entry of all 2021, a wonderful song and an excellent choice xcheer

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :za::se::de: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and a very good 9th place this month - for Norway in FSC #148 June. Happy to make the top 10 with a non-mainstream song. Glad to see many of you enjoyed this beautiful and epic Cinematic Instrumental melody by the famous Norwegian epic Cinematic music composer Thomas Bergersen :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #148 June

OdWEihd.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #149 July!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

JSSArcos

Great show as always :love:
Congratulations :za: It wasn't one of my favorites, but I'm very happy for you friendxheart

Thanks :no: :ba: :ua: for showing me three amazing songs :love: and :dk: to have one more song to add to the summer playlist
:D

11-16 place - :me::it::es::nl::cz::my:

Thanks to everyone who voted for :pt:, great result. xlovexhug

good summer everyone :cool:

AliceEsc

Congratulations :za: xcheera great song, that is stuck in my head!
Greece did so poorly, what a disaster :lol: but thank you those who voted

:6: :us: :il:
:3: :uk:
:1: :br: :de:

This is how :gr: voted:
:12: :es:
:10: :no:
:8: :za:
:7: :it:
:6: :dk:
:5: :az:
:4: :pt:
:3: :tr:
:2: :mx:
:1: :my:

heke1988

Congratulations :za:! Good Song, although it wasn't my top 10. Btw. Thank you Poland for :10: points, and only points, which :fi: got!

Finland jury (just mine) votes:

:12::me:
:10::nl:
:8: :us:
:7::ch:
:6::no:
:5::ee:
:4::cy:
:3::rs:
:2::de:
:1::dk:

Verjamem

Congrats to :za: for another victory! I'm glad (and Dominika probably too) for such a great result of :de: and I guess we're both sad for such a poor result of :fi: :( At least :me: did ok :D

Thank you for the all points on :pl:! Ok result, with unexpected high notes xlove
:10: :dk:
:6: :de: :mx:
:3: :me:
:2: :ca:
:1: :lt: :lv:

Also, how our split votes looked this month (left me, right Domi).
:12: :me: & :de:
:10: :de: & :fi:
:8: :cy: & :ch:
:7: :my: & :us:
:6: :fi: & :at:
:5: :ee: & :lv:
:4: :dk: & :cz:
:3: :pt: & :nl:
:2: :no: & :ee:
:1: :gr: & :za:

Last edited:

heke1988

@Verjamem Well I kind of expected poor result for our this month's entry, because punk isn't very popular music genre. But still I hoped at least 30 points for it.

Datura

@Verjamem Well I kind of expected poor result for our this month's entry, because punk isn't very popular music genre. But still I hoped at least 30 points for it.
Your entry was just outside my top10 (#11 or #12, so very close), i appreciate you sending a different genre than what might be popular (here) 🙌

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
So thrilled to see my 12 :za: winning, gorgeous piece !! xheart xheart Thank you for all the points for "Proljeće", we achieved our 3rd TOP 10 out of 4 participations in total this year xbow xcheer Going even stronger next edition !!!!

Thank you @aardvark for exciting results show! xrunhug

10th/38 84p.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀12 | :fi::no::ma: xbow xbow xbow xheart
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀08 | :pl::mx:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀07 | :ba:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀06 | :es:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀05 | :hr::cy:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀03 | :rs::lv:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀02 | :dk:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀01 | :tr:

Aditya

Oh wow, thanks so much for 16th place for :us:! I was expecting a much worse result so I'm very happy with this — thanks especially for the high points! xheart

In true :us: style, me and r3gg13 had almost two different sets of votes this edition :lol:

(Me & r3gg13)
:12: :ee: & :tr:
:10: :uk: & :br:
:8: :nl: & :gr:
:7: :de: & :it:
:6: :ch: & :se:
:5: :tr: & :lt:
:4: :ba: & :mx:
:3: :cy: & :pl:
:2: :lv: & :az:
:1: :ru: & :ch:

Top Bottom