Contact us

FSC #147: May 2021 - Entry Submissions

Aditya

The :us: entry has been submitted in our private forum :)

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
The entry submission period has now concluded, and we will have 37 entries for the upcoming edition in May.

2 Juries did not provide entries before the deadline: :lt: and :ru:

We are also greatly pleased to welcome to returning juries: :fi: and :tw:

Details regarding the upcoming Live Listening and The Show will be posted in due course.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
As aardvark has informed:

The following 2 countries have not submitted an entry for FSC #147 May 2021
within the set deadline and must therefore, sadly, sit out this coming edition.

They will also receive 1 Warning Point for non-participation ref. FSC Warning Rules.

:lt::ru:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
AZzxAts.jpg

Date: TODAY 1st May - - -- - ---------- - -- --- -- -------
Time: 20:00 CET - - -- - -------------------------------------
BeatSense link: Press Here-----------------------------
Running Order: Random - - -- - ---------- - -- - -------
Pre-show: from 19:30 CET - - -- - ---------- - -- - ---
Welcome! xcheer- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---------- - -- - --

(Note: all times are European Summer Time, current CET in Europe)

e8oFXk6.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The LL for FSC #147 May 2021 has just been completed at BeatSense. Thank you all for attending, another good turnout! xup

And so it is now possible for countries to promote their entries in the FSC Promotion thread and/or in their separate public country-threads.

The FSC #147 May 2021 MP3-archives (with all the songs) and the FSC May 2021 Show will be posted in due course!
tqcd9Op.gif

Geborgenheit

Earlier draw for :uk: this time - let's see if that has an effect on the outcome xup

It is very individual, I suppose. Personally, I tend to listen more carefully to the songs in the beginning than in the end, because I get tired listening to more than 30 songs.

A-lister

Veteran
It is very individual, I suppose. Personally, I tend to listen more carefully to the songs in the beginning than in the end, because I get tired listening to more than 30 songs.

And this is why having nearly a full month to our disposal is crucial in order to give the songs an objective chance, have time to shortlist our favorites and listen in groups.

Each to their own of course, but I think listening to nearly 40 songs from start to finish and make a "proper decision" on one listen alone is nearly impossible and will skew the results in favor of songs early in the running, so hopefully people take advantage of the time they are given.

Lietuvis

Not when this exists..

Thank you for suggestion, but this is in Lithuanian (a time-proven, automatic bottom-5 place finish). That being said, I'm searching for something to submit for next month's edition, cheers!

HayashiM

Veteran
a time-proven, automatic bottom-5 place finish

Is it? :)

Lietuvis

Who lied to you? A good song is a good song xcheer

Perhaps. Some of my favorite entries were in my native language (but they weren't really received well, so I shifted my priorities to English entries). Don't get me wrong, it's fun to participate and search for songs even if there's no chance to win, but sometimes you start wishing to get into that top20 somehow :)

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Perhaps. Some of my favorite entries were in my native language (but they weren't really received well, so I shifted my priorities to English entries). Don't get me wrong, it's fun to participate and search for songs even if there's no chance to win, but sometimes you start wishing to get into that top20 somehow :)
Totally get you, buddy xrunhug As you can see this song did TOP 3 in another forum song contest, therefore - if you like it I think you're in for a pretty fair shot at scoring well xcheer

Top Bottom