Contact us

FSC #147: May 2021 - Entry Submissions

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
nvKL6Fd.jpg

Your entries for the 147th edition of FSC in May 2021 may now be submitted.

Please submit details for both your Main entry and Backup entry.

It is compulsory to submit a backup entry in case the main entry is ineligible or disqualified. Entries will not be confirmed without a backup entry.

Entries are submitted by posting details in the respective country Private Forums, or can be sent by PM to me, aardvark.
Please note that details of submitted entries may not be disclosed or made public until all entries have been made public at the start of the new FSC edition.

Please submit the following details:
Artist:
Please refer to FSC rules on nationality to ensure that the artist is eligible to represent your country.
Song title: Original music only. No covers, or songs from ESC, JESC or National Finals.
Release date: Please check carefully to ensure that the oldest release date to be found across all platforms is not older than 12 months during the edition month.
Video: Please provide a link to a video on Youtube (official, picture or lyric)
MP3: Please provide a download link to a music file using Sendspace or Dropbox.

The deadline for submitting entries will be on:

29 April 2021 at 23:59 CET

Please take careful note of the deadline; No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
Please submit your entries as soon as possible, rather than waiting for the very last minute, to avoid unforeseen difficulties and errors, and ultimate disappointment.

Confirmed entries:
:az::br::cy::cz::il::no::za::ua::dk::mx:
:rs::ro::lv::my::uk::se::fi::pl::tw::at:
:ba::me::ma::ca::hr::gr::de::es::nl::id:
:us::tr::ee::ch::it::bg::pt:

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
What I said about 135 milion views might sound weird, but if you think that most Cypriot artists have their careers based in affiliated countries, in one of them is not hard for a pop hit to reach hundreds of millions of views if you think the population of the country and the diaspora, it'd say 100 million is an average. :p

heke1988

Some misunderstoods, but I have posted :fi: entry and backup entry has been in Private Finland Forum.

heke1988

Btw. I am not going to reveal any details about :fi: entry. I like to keep people as excitement;).

A-lister

Veteran
Btw. I am not going to reveal any details about :fi: entry. I like to keep people as excitement;).

We have a similar mindset!, I also prefer not to reveal any particular details about entries up front to keep some mystery ;)

kopachka

:hr: entry has just been posted in the private forum!
After ElSea, Harmonija disonance and NELA, for the fourth month in a row we're in with a new name in FSC (a former Dora participant). This time it's a song from an album that was released a month ago. There are at least 3 more songs I'd love to send from the same album so I may already know some of my entries in the next 10 months. :lol:

Top Bottom