Contact us

FSC #146 - April 2021: The Show! [Gvozd - Croatia] | RESULTS from page 4

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats :se: - a classic song from 2020 that finally gets its chance to shine in FSC!

Seeing my personal Top 3 at the top of the final scoreboard (albeit in reverse order) is amazing - one of the best results in a long time xlove

Thanks to all the lovely voters for :uk: for gifting Joel Corry, Raye and D.G. 18th place:

:12: :id:
:10: :bg: :mx:
:6: :lt:
:5: :ca:
:3: :it: :br:
:2: :no: :za:

Norway @Malagant - thank you once again from bringing my darlings KEiiNO back to FSC and I hope you're happy with your position xheart

Here is the full UK jury breakdown:

Screenshot-20210426-215033-com-google-android-apps-docs-editors-sheets-edit-890989496444774.jpg

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
For the first time this year I’m slightly disappointed with the Danish result.. I had hoped that :dk: would squeeze into top 15, but obviously that wasn’t to be :confused:

But I’m very grateful to the juries that voted for Defecto:

xheart :my: (!) :br: :ch: :pl: :az: :mx: :id: :ba: xheart

These were my points:

:12: :lv:
:10: :ba:
:8: :no:
:7: :za:
:6: :ro:
:5: :ch:
:4: :pl:
:3: :gr:
:2: :us:
:1: :ma:

11th: Sweden
12th-15th: Brazil, Italy, The Netherlands, Serbia

I'm very happy to see all my 5 favorites in top 10 :love:

AlekS

Veteran
Another thriller show with intriguing results from @Marite xheat

Too bad I couldn't enjoy this month properly. I mean my thoughts were busy with something else obviously. Our May entry's video will be unintentionally (chose it for FSC in March) linked to a military theme. It's gonna be a bop and I hope that Azerbaijan will like it too (hopefully you aren't tired of duduk). Yep, uptempo bop AND duduk.

Happy that my 12 pts won xcheer

ih6p3XT.jpg

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
congrats sis!!!! solid song, not surprised it won

thanks for the votes for brazil xcheer top 15 is always enjoyable. feel sad for my 11th that could have been scored if I hadn't 12 someone who didn't vote vot oh well :/

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another thriller show with intriguing results from @Marite xheat

Too bad I couldn't enjoy this month properly. I mean my thoughts were busy with something else obviously. Our May entry's video will be unintentionally (chose it for FSC in March) linked to a military theme. It's gonna be a bop and I hope that Azerbaijan will like it too (hopefully you aren't tired of duduk). Yep, uptempo bop AND duduk.

Happy that my 12 pts won xcheer

ih6p3XT.jpg
That elite top 1 xheat

AliceEsc

Congrats Sweden for your 2nd victory this year!
I'm in love with the :us: entry from the moment I first listened to it, 2nd place is awesome xheart

Thanks to everyone who voted for :gr: and Alcatrash
:12: :lv: :tw: xheat
:8: :rs:
:7: :lt:
:4: :de: :me: :pl:
:3: :dk: :us:
:2: :ua:
:1: :ro:

This is how I voted:
:12: :us:
:10: :it:
:8: :no:
:7: :lv:
:6: :ba:
:5: :ro:
:4: :pt:
:3: :ru:
:2: :za:
:1: :bg:

It was a great show, good job!

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to :se: with the victory xcheer (the 2nd this year xclap), and also well done to :us: and :no: It is very refreshing to see my own top 3 be in the actual top 3. Great entries all 3 of you! xcheers

Great job @Marite with hosting, thanks!

Thank you to all of you who voted for :za: this month. A much better result than I expected, I thought I would occupy my normal position just outside the top 10. Thanks so much for 88 points and 5th place. xheart xhug

:12: :az::rs:
:10: :de::il:
:8: :ba:
:7: :cy::dk:
:6: :ca:
:4: :ch::ro:
:3: :nl:
:2: :id::gr:
:1: :es:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
So happy to see my #1 and my former WV winner win here as well xcheer Absolutely one of the best songs from the past year and a great return from Agnes! Great job Team :se: xclap

Happy with that result for :uk:, I'm just glad we were able to hold on to the left hand side until the end :mrgreen:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :se: Sweden with another 2021-victory! Gratulerer, nabo!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :me::ba::cz: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :dk::gr::it: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (spexial thanx for the 12 and 8 points!) - and an excellent 3rd place this month - for Norway in FSC #146 April. I am glad to see that many of you enjoyed this melodic Schlager Folk-pop song, which I love myself and wanted to share with everyone, by the talented Norwegian-Sami group KEiiNO :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #146 April

cU5BioS.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #147 May!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Geborgenheit

Congratulations to :se:! I like Agnes and this song is a hit.

And thank you all voting for :lv:, this is the best score ever received.

This April has been very competitive with many fantastic songs, thank you all!

Journalist

Congratulations to Sweden! xheart
Great place for Bosnia and Herzegovina, even though I didn't think it would do so good like this.
These countries decided to give their vote for Armin Muzaferija:

🇳🇴🇨🇾🇲🇦🇸🇪🇱🇻🇩🇰🇪🇸🇬🇷🇷🇸🇦🇿 - thank you all! xheart

This edition was really good, so the voting process wasn't so easy. Well done for all songs which entered Bosnia's TOP 10, and especially TOP 3! 🇷🇸🇲🇪🇿🇦 xleft

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hold up hold up hold up ..... what is that I spy with my lil eye ?? OF KORS IT'S 2ND CONSECUTIVE TOP 10 FOR SMALL BUT VICIOUS MONTENEGRO :me: xheat xheat xheat xbikexbike

All I can say is one big big HVALA to everyone who liked our Podgorica-born Albanian fuckboi David Dreshaj with a very sleek song and production by one and only Macedonian wizard Darko Dmitrov xbow xbow

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀💞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀💞
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀12 | 🇳🇴 🇺🇦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀10 | 🇧🇦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀08 | 🇷🇴
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀07 | 🇲🇽
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀06 | 🇿🇦 🇧🇬
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀05 | 🇺🇸 🇨🇾 🇹🇼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀03 | 🇵🇹
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀02 | 🇲🇦

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀💞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀💞
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Congrats to Sweden who was just below the line for our points, but a great song (tad worn-out though) nevertheless xclap xclap
Thank you for great reslts show @Marite, it was really tense to follow xheat

P.S. Many many congrats to 🇷🇸 whom we got in hot threesome with alongside our Balkan bitch :ro: xheat xheat That's what I call a spectacle xheat

Aditya

Oh wow, thanks so much for 2nd place two months in a row! :D

Fingers Crossed was the song of 2020 for me, so it's a well deserved winner! xheart

Top Bottom