Contact us

FSC #146 - April 2021: The Show! [Gvozd - Croatia] | RESULTS from page 4

Aditya

The :us: votes were posted in our private forum. :)

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
@kopachka

The profile article on last month's winner is eventually up on the main site and can be viewed here:

Seok-jin

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I've been wrong twice in a row now so I may be totally wrong yet again, but I think we'll be returning to Scandinavia next month..
Sadly not to :dk:, but both :se: and :no: seem like serious contenders to me

A-lister

Veteran
I've been wrong twice in a row now so I may be totally wrong yet again, but I think we'll be returning to Scandinavia next month..
Sadly not to :dk:, but both :se: and :no: seem like serious contenders to me
I think :us: or :no: will win

Or maybe :se:

Sweden has a tradition to win once every second year :lol: , but it would obviously be super cool if we could manage a second victory in only a quarter... that would be really something !

My bet is either :no: :us: :it: or :rs: as a dark horse , but we'll see... exciting!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Reminder:

We ask all FSC-members to please check your inbox regularly (especially important around contest deadlines, but also in general) in case you have received PMs from the FSC Mod team or other members. We experience unfortunate delays in communication because FSC-members have not checked their inbox.

Also please do so and read your PMs in the inbox even if you have the forum notification feature activated and have received an email with the PM-message which you have read off site. This way we in the FSC Mod team can see that the message has been received and read.

Thank you! xup

Regards,

Malagant
FSC Admin

kopachka

I can't wait to see which country/artist/song will be crowned as the winner in Gvozd! xcheer #soexciting

We have prepared a dinner table for the winning delegation! (there is some homemade rakija on the table as well) The winning delegation is invited to stay in the accommodation for two more days free of charge. xup
seosko-imanje-stari-dud.jpg

For the rest of delegations we will serve a goodbye glass of rakija/elderflower cordial when boarding the bus to the Zagreb airport tonight.

Marite

It is time for the results of FSC #146 April 2021! Without further ado, it is time to reveal the votes from all the voting countries. There will be a certain voting pattern going on, but I promise it'll stay exciting until the end ;)

Top Bottom