Contact us

FSC #145 - March 2021: THE SHOW! [Uppsala, Sweden] | RESULTS from page 3

Seok-jin

Everyone in :hr: right now! xheat

ywjrPw.gif

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
As for the Danish result I'm more than satisfied :D My (possibly unrealistic) goal was a place in top 30 so being only two points short of top 20 is simply marvelous :D

Thank you so much:
xheart :lv: :bg: :br: :ch: :uk: :ba: :cz: :de: :it: xheart

This was the Danish top:

:12: :ca:
:10: :me:
:8: :cy:
:7: :cz:
:6: :ru:
:5: :za:
:4: :my:
:3: :no:
:2: :hr:
:1: :it:

11th: Spain
12th-15th: Bulgaria, Germany, Switzerland, Turkey

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
@aardvark is a star! I was sitting through the whole show with a terrible headache and still be all hyped & excited till the very end:

bfd52ac2c05d2112f3b5cdb4955807c1.gif

Love you all who voted for our entry and those who sent such awesome entries xheart I had 23 faves.

Congratulations :hr: xlove Still listening to your song, just like to my whole top 10.

Here are the super hip & exclusive Ukrainian votes
1f525.png

5XaoqvS.jpg

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
A big, big, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to :hr: and @kopachka! You definitely deserved this victory after all these years!
xcheer xcheer xcheer

Here is a reprise of the winning entry from Croatia, it is my pleasure to announce Harmonija disonance with Zima:

And finally, a recap of all the votes:

sKjRSEU.png

tugberkic

Congrats my 12 pointer !! :hr:xcheersCestitam!
It was obvious that there was going to be a big challenge. Look at those ranks and points!! I'm really happy with this month. xlove

Thank you so much for your points to :tr:
:12::az:
:10::gr::no:
:8::my:
:7::hu::us::rs:
:6::uk::bg:
:5::ro:
:4::at:
:3::es::ru:
:2::hr:
:1::ua:

My personal top 14
Croatia 14 ( winner)
Russia 13 (potential 12 )
Bosnia 12 ( potential 12)
Indonesia 11 ( potential 12 )
Ukraine 10 (potential 12 )
Bulgaria 9 ( potential 12)
Cyprus 8 ( potential 12 )
Azerbaijan 7 ( potential 12)
Norway 6 (potential 12)
Switzerland 5 ( potential 12)
Montenegro 4 ( soory couldn't give points, winner of my heart)
Holland 3 ( soory couldn't give points, winner of my heart)
Lithuania 2 ( soory couldn't give points, winner of my heart)
Mexico 1 ( soory couldn't give points, winner of my heart)

I'm sorry that I had to give points between these beautiful songs. Especially last 4 songs that couldn't enter my top 10 but entered my best folder. Thank you to all of you for beautiful songs. Good Luck to everyone for next month! xrose

kopachka

So I don't really know where to start, so let's try with saying big thanks to everyone who voted for Harmonija disonance and their amazing song Zima! xbow It was love at the first listening and my only doubt was if I would send it to FSC or NSC (as I guess people from there could easily associate this style with UG over there). It seems it was a good decision to send it here in the end. As I have already written in the promotions thread, it was a Dora reject so well well well, dear HRT - it's a lesson for you. :)

I've been part of the amazing FSC community since September 2010 and this is my first FSC victory. It really made me happy and I cannot express my gratitude with words at the moment. I haven't missed a single month of voting and dedicating my time to FSC in the past 10.5 years and this feels like receiving a special reward for all the effort. This victory is especially sweet having in mind that it came with a pretty unknown artist and with a picture video of barely 5000+ views. When Croatia missed a chance to win with Zaljuljali smo svijet (it won both NSC and WV) or some of Severina's songs, I thought: 'OK, it's impossible to win FSC'. That's why I changed my direction and I started using FSC as a platform to discover new Croatian music and artists as well, because otherwise I would probably not put any significant effort to search for less known artists and musical pearls on our mostly uninspiring scene. With such mindset I started enjoying FSC more than ever before and I am happy that I finally managed to win with such a special and unique entry. xup I can't wait to 'host' you all in Croatia! ;)

As for my votes, I had such hard time sorting my votes and thoughts out, and somehow it ended up like this:
12 :se:
10 :ba:
8 :rs:
(after my first listening none of :se: :ba: :rs: was sorted into my 'ultimate favorites' folder, but they were such huge growers)
7 :mx:
6 :me:
5 :bg:
4 :ch:
3 :uk:
2 :tr:
1 :ma:
The entries that have missed to get a place in my top 10, but I really enjoyed them were: :ro: :za: :az: :ee: :cy: :il:

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations again to :hr: on the victory, I revisited your entry and I can definitely see the appeal. And as I said before, after such a long time in FSC, you definitely deserved this victory. xupxheatxcheers

Also to :us:, my :12:, thank you for sending this gem. This is right up my alley, and my favourite entry from many months. If you keep this up, you can expect a lot of points from me. x12points

As for my own result, I am quite happy to reach 18th place and a left side result after it looked like I may get a bottom 10 result at one stage.
Thank you very much for everybody who enjoyed my entry and voted for :za: xrosexheart
:10: :cy::nl:
:7: :mx:
:8: :us:
:6: :ma:
:5: :dk:
:4: :no::ro:
:3: :ua:
:1: :hu::se:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whew! A fabulous TOP 5 results for such a small country that is 🇲🇪 !!!! xfaintxfaintxfaintxfaint Thank you all for making our grandiose comeback achieve its full fruition !!!!! xhug xheart

💗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀💗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀💗

12 | 🇷🇸 🇲🇦 🇷🇺
10 | 🇩🇰 🇲🇽
08 | 🇳🇱
07 | 🇵🇱
06 | 🇭🇷

04 | 🇵🇹 🇱🇻
03 | 🇨🇾 🇳🇴
02 | 🇪🇸 🇨🇿
01 | 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇨🇭

💗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀💗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀💗

Thank you @aardvark for this exciting evening !! xcheer I hope y'all will enjoy impending FSC April :me: entry even more !!!! xcheers

Last, but by no means least: BIG BIG ČESTITKE to my veteran forum comrade @kopachka ! Well deserved, can't wait for some hot 🇭🇷 town as future host xheat :D xheart

AliceEsc

Congrats Croatia! A great song, that was ~12th in my top (I couldn't make a proper top after my top 10 cause I liked way too many songs :) )

Thank you for the 14th place, it's a nice comeback for Greece and a great result for me as a newcomer!
:12: :uk: xheart
:10: :ba: :de: xlove
:8: :ma: xlove
:7: :it:
:6: :az:
:5: :pl: :no:
:4: :se:

:gr: votes:

:12: :ca:
:10: :tr:
:8: :ba:
:7: :cz:
:6: :ro:
:5: :az:
:4: :br:
:3: :cy:
:2: :lt:
:1: :es:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :hr: Croatia - and @kopachka - with a cherished victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :az::tr::bg: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ro::es::ua: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 10 points!) - and a 24th place this month - for Norway in FSC #145 March. This is a disappointing result for Sirenia but I have done so well in this contest with Norway on so many occasions that I cannot complain, this time it was other countries' turn. Some juries/members enjoyed this melodic Symphonic Metal-song and that’s most important to me :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #145 March

WaVtgfJ.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #146 April!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :hr: for winning! xcheer I'm happy you finally scored your first FSC victory! The song wasn't in my top 10 but it was quite nice. And thanks for 31st place! I knew this song won't have a big appeal but I'm glad some of you enjoyed it :D

Here is the breakdown of our voting this month:
FSC145-JURY.png

Aditya

OMG I never even thought that I could do this well in FSC. xheart Thank you all so much for all the points given to :us: — it's a good thing I missed the show earlier or I would've died of nervousness. :lol:

Congratulations to :hr:! :D

Thanks again to:

:12: :mx: :nl: :pt: :za:
:10: :hu: :rs: :se:
:8: :at: :pl: :ru:
:7: :ro: :ua:
:6: :cz:
:5: :ca:

hawadharma

OMG @kopachka you deserved it gurlll xcheer xlove

Congratss... such a loyal player and 1st victory ever xhug

I hope I can join you sis xlove

Kairit

Congrats :hr: !! :)

and thanks so much for the points! after not really seeing :ee: in anybody's top 20, this was a nice surprise :)

:10: :lt: :es: xheart xheart
:7: :es:
:5: :lv:
:3: :nl: :us:
:2: :il:

Top Bottom