Contact us

FSC #145 - March 2021: THE SHOW! [Uppsala, Sweden] | RESULTS from page 3

Bakinka

Dear kopachka, congratulations! Croatia is the great winner!!! (y)

Thank you so much for the points to Azerbaijan, especially Norway for the amazing :12:!!! :love::love::love:

Also thanks to:

Czech Republic for :10: :love:
Spain for :8: :love:
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Israel for :7::love:
USA for :6::love:
Austria, Greece, Estonia for :5::love:
Cyprus for :4::love:
Bulgaria, Turkey for :3::love:
Malaysia, Portugal for :1::love:

To be :12: is the best result for Azerbaijan during several years.(y):whistle:(y)

kopachka

I did not know Croatia had not won before, it surprises me after so many great entries sent and shared here, again congratulations, @kopachka xlove xcheer
Croatia did actually win twice, but both times before I have joined FSC, so I don't feel a sort of 'attachment' or 'pride' with these victories. ;) Thank you for your nice words dear chontono!

And once again thanks to everyone for many wonderful messages. xlove

Journalist

I'm really interested which city is going to host our journey in Croatia... xcheer
@Stole I hope it is the song I am thinking about! xheatxpray

kzmxgirl

Congratulations to :hr:! We are looking forward to the show soon!

OMG, This is the 2nd best result ever for :mx:! And :mx: is cheering now for Danna Paola's effort in the competition!

Thank you all who enjoyed the song and the performance xcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheer. And I'm happy for Montenegro and USA doing very well!

I'm totally surprised we got our 2nd best result in the competition, the last time was 10 years ago o_O. Time indeed flies.

Special thanks to the following juries!

:az: 7
:ca: 2
:hr: 7
:de: 6
:hu: 8
:ua: 5
:id: 4
:it: 12
:lv: 1
:lt: 5
:uk: 10
:my: 12
:me:5
:ma: 1
:ro: 8
:rs: 8

A-lister

Veteran
So I'm a bit late to the party here, unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the live show (eventhough it took part in Sweden this time around).

Big congrats to :hr: @kopachka on a well deserved victory xcheer I didn't know that last time Croatia won this was 10,5 years ago! xshock , so it's really about time! Also super cool to see my :12: -pointer winning and my :10: -pointer becoming the runner-up, that's really unusual xclap

As for the Swedish results this month, I guess I didn't have super high expectations, so I'm happy it managed to score on the left side at least...

Thank you to everyone that voted for the Swedish entry this edition xhug

56 pts

:12: :hr:
:10: :ee:
:6: :at: :ca: :il: :za:
:3: :hu:
:2: :ba: :pl: :ch:
:1: :lt:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :hr:
:10: :us:
:8: :at:
:7: :ee:
:6: :il:
:5: :ba:
:4: :gr:
:3: :rs:
:2: :pt:
:1: :za:

Last edited:

Verjamem

Congrats to :hr:! Really good winner, nice to see someone more Eastern than Western to get it :) I'm really glad about :me:'s result, great song and great place. This time I didn't really like :mx:, but at least Sandra did well xcheer Unfortunately, I can't say the same about :gr: & :br:, decent entries, they deserved to be in Top 10 at least.

Thank you for the all the points on :pl:! Yeah, for the first since since many months, we had one-digit score, but it happens. I still like this song (Domi as well) and I'm proud of it :D

:2: :at:

My Top 10
:12: :me:
:10: :gr:
:8: :hr:
:7: :cz:
:6: :no:
:5: :ro:
:4: :br:
:3: :dk:
:2: :pt:
:1: :tr: