Contact us

FSC #145 March 2021: Song Submissions

Marite

RCcXLhN.jpg

Song Submissions for FSC #145, March 2021, are now welcome!

Please submit your entries (both main and back up) via your FSC Private Forum - or send them by PM to me, Marite

Please include the following parts of your entry in your submission:
Artist: The artist must have citizenship, spent most of their life, or made their career in your country.
Song title: The song must be an original song. Covers, ESC/JESC/National final songs will not be accepted.
Release date: An entry must be maximum 12 months old, regardless of the platform it was first released.
Video link: Please send me a YouTube link that will be played during the LL and show.
Music file: Please send me a download link to a suitable music file (.mp3 .wma .m4a) via Sendspace or Dropbox.
Feel free to send me a PM if you require assistance!

Backup entries:
It is now compulsory to also supply details of a backup entry, to be used in case your chosen entry gets challenged and disqualified during the evaluation period. The same requirements above apply. No entry will be confirmed without a backup entry.

If you have any problems/concerns/questions please feel free to contact me or any of the other admins, we would be glad to help! Keep in mind that both songs and artists are not to be revealed until all entries have been officially announced at the start of a new FSC month!

The Deadline is: February 26th 2021 at 23:59 CET

Confirmed Countries (38/39)
:
:lv: :ba: :az: :br: :me: :za: :no: :hr: :dk: :rs:
:at: :mx: :gr: :es: :pl: :ro: :se: :ma: :tr: :il:
:ca: :cy: :cz: :id: :lt: :my: :ua: :us: :ch: :ee:
:pt: :it: :de: :ru: :uk: :hu: :bg: :nl:

Last edited:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
:gr: is back thanks to @aardvark 's invitation! I'm happy and excited to be a part of this! xheart
I've submitted the entry in the private forum, @Marite I hope I didn't mess up..
I joined FSC because of aardvark's invitation too! That's a long time ago, but I still love it here, and hopefully you'll stay as long as I have! 😁

The Danish entry next month is genre-wise something I've wanted to send for ages, but the right song just didn't come up till now

Hint: One of the most important Danes 10 years ago is starring in the music video..
But I'd still consider top 30 unachievable 😮

AliceEsc

I joined FSC because of aardvark's invitation too! That's a long time ago, but I still love it here, and hopefully you'll stay as long as I have! 😁

The Danish entry next month is genre-wise something I've wanted to send for ages, but the right song just didn't come up till now

Hint: One of the most important Danes 10 years ago is starring in the music video..
But I'd still consider top 30 unachievable 😮
I found it hard myself to choose from so many options and genres, but as long as you like it go for it, it may end up higher than you think!
And if don't, well you've been here long before me, you have developed coping mechanisms :p

Aditya

:us: entry has been posted in our private forum :)

hawadharma

:my: entry is in the private forum. It's a festive kinda song from a diva :eek:

Top Bottom