Contact us

FSC #144 - February 2021: The Show! [Cehegín - Spain] | RESULTS from page 4

Journalist

Thank you guys so much for your points and this 8th place for Bosnia and Herzegovina. I was waiting a long time for Hari's new song and finally I made it after long time for Bosnia and Herzegovina. Thank you so much!
Congrats Sweden! Well done! Deserved victory! xrose

Stole

Congratulations to :se: Great song and deserved winner. xcheer
It's a pitty that :my: and :dk: didn't place a little bit higher.
I am really happy that :rs: did this good, Aleksandra is an amazing artist and one of my favorite singers, both from childhood and now. xheart

I would like to thank everyone for voting for Serbia xlovexlovexlove

:12: :az: :ua:
:8: :ba: :es:
:7: :no: :ru:
:5: :se:
:4: :cy: :nl: :tr: :us:
:3: :ma:
:1: :at: :ca: :pt:

Serbian votes for February:

:12: :my:

:10: :dk:
:8: :no:
:7: :uk:
:6: :se:
:5: :ru:
:4: :lv:
:3: :pt:
:2: :de:
:1: :cz:

Bakinka

Thanks to all who voted for Azerbaijan :az:.
Especially Germany for amazing :10:!
Also thanks to Mexico for :3:,
Spain for :2:,
Russia for :1:.
This is the worst result for Azerbaijan, but I like :az: song anyway!
Congratulations, Sweden! I like your song very much, you are the great winner! (y)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woo congrats :se: xcheer Splendid top 5 all around, I'm happy to see :cz: did so well! It was my favourite song this edition.

Thank you for 21st place! Not many countries voted for us this time, but we received some juicy high points and for that I thank you xheart

:12: :cy: :se:
:7: :dk: :gr:
:6: :il:
:3: :br:
xheart

Here is how our jury voted in more detail:
oXBLinK.png

Aditya

Nice winner! xheart

And thanks for 7th place for :us: — I think this is my best result in FSC so far xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :se: Sweden with victory! Gratulerer, @A-lister !
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :ba::ma::cy: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :us::il::ro: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and a great 4th place this month - for Norway in FSC #144 February. I am glad to see many of you enjoyed this catchy melodic Nordic Electro-pop banger by the popular Norwegian pop-singer Dagny, a New artist for Norway in FSC :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #144 February

c7L4N7G.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #145 March!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

kzmxgirl

Congratulations :se:!!!! I´m happy you won this edition!

An amazing month, congratulations to all juries for sending great and varied entries!

As for our entry, Aztlan thanks the following countries for support!

:az: 4, :br: 4, :ca: 6 :gr: 3, :ma: 12, :pl: 10 and :tr: 6.

67882666_494505151314885_1380805507190620160_n.jpg

Thank you for your votes. 23rd its a pleasant surprise considering the choice was a bit risky, but I feel in love with the entry since the first time I listened to it, the perfect combination of our traditional music with black metal vibes and also it marked the first time ever our country sent a 100% instrumental entry. Aztlan will continue to release awesome tunes after the contest!!!!!!!!

We are ready for next month, we have a surprise in store for all!

chontono

Heyyyyy, congratulations, SWEDEN!!!! xrunhug xbow xrose
Not a bad winner, although it skipped our votes among so many good
entries :)
Extremely delighted by the show, thanks to the host, and how exciting the voting process was...and :es:, wow, we even got two 12s xshock xbow Thank you very much indeed!!!!
:12: :hu: :de: xbow xheart
:8: :id: xrunhug
:7: :se: :pt: xrose
:5: :nl: :ro: xcookie
:2: :cy: :my: xcheer
We did better than expected, especially afraid
because of the nasty video, and our fave was about to win ;)
I hope you enjoyed your time in Cehegín and see ya in Sweden!!!
9vuBFJ.png

Datura

congrats @A-lister and Sweden :se: finally another victory and no reason to "complain" ;) :D xlove
there were 7 songs of my top 10 among the final top 9, that is rare.
thanks for the few points for the Austrian entry, as expected it did once again poorly. xshrug
u can look forward to another song to dislike next month :LOL:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI: We have a nice surprise for you, guys! We are having the 1st FSC Spin-Off of 2021 now in March! Check the FSC Spin-Off Forum for further details and sign ups. We hope several of you will join us! xcheer

Verjamem

Congrats :se: @A-lister! Nice and deserved victory :D Rest of Top 5 is alright as well, it's my favourite South African entry in recent times. It's good that Brazil made it to the Top 10 as well, as it doesn't happen very often, but this gem deserved to do even better xheat

Thank you so much for another great result in row! I knew we could do decent, because of good places in two previous months, but I didn't expect leading 6 votes to go xfaint Once again, thank you xlove

:12: :gr:
:10: :it:
:8: :se: :ua: :lv:
:7: :cy: :ee:
:6: :at: :de:
:5: :ca: :id: :pt:
:4: :me: :ch:
:3: :hr:
:2: :uk:
:1: :il: :us:

Oh, I almost forgot. My Top 10 this month.
:12: :br:
:10: :za:
:8: :ca:
:7: :uk:
:6: :no:
:5: :de:
:4: :se:
:3: :az:
:2: :mx:
:1: :hu:

See you in Sweden! xwave

JSSArcos

Great show as always !!! xheart

The best winners lately, well done :se: and @A-lister x12points

I'm glad to see :cz: :pl: doing well, great songs

it is a crime the result :lt: what an amazing song, thanks for sending this

difficult to get out of the top 10, in the last set of votes, but 11th place is a spectacular result, which exceeds my expectations

Thanks to everyone who voted for :pt:xhugxheart

we see in sweden :cool:

kopachka

Yeah, I know, I am late to the party, but congrats :se: xup

Thanks to all 10 juries who managed to squeeze a nice little song by ElSea, an extremely talented young artist who I have high hopes for in the future. Special thanks go to the members of the guest juries, what a lovely taste you have already proved to have. ;)

In my opinion this was a really strong edition and I had hard times deciding on my final ranking. These were my points in the end:

12 Indonesia - what a wonderful entry! xheart There was something captivating about it and it was a love on the first listening. Thank you so much @nekoisneko for introducing this entry to us.
10 Czechia
08 USA - this was so pleasant to listen to, it has to be my favorite Taylor's song (I was never fond of her music, but this was definitely a contender for my highest points)
07 B&H
06 Turkey
05 Cyprus
04 Norway - this was the biggest grower for me, but not in the terms of this edition. In fact, I didn't really enjoy when I listened to it in NSC recently, but it somehow found its way to me and now I cannot resist it. I also heard it on the radio in the shop today and I was happy I could sing along to while walking down an aisle.
03 Poland
02 Sweden - if I had to vote based on my first listening, this would probably get my 12 points. :) By the end of the month I was a bit less fascinated by it (or maybe other songs just stood out a bit more after each new listening), but still I believe it was an amazing and well deserved winner!
01 South Africa

Songs that just missed out were coming from :ma: :ro: :mx: - great choices as well!

What makes me particularly happy is that in the past four months I gave 12 points to three countries who never got 12 points from me before (Austria for Macarena, Malaysia for Semalam, and Indonesia for Jagad Anyar Kang Dumadi), so hopefully there are more surprising outstanding entries waiting in line to appear in the upcoming FSC editions. xbow

Top Bottom