FSC #143 - January 2021: Entry Submission

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
znGOB9F.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI: We have a favour to ask of you all, our FSC Members as we enter a New FSC Year:

Please check your inbox frequently and read all the PMs we send you and respond to messages from the FSC Mods. It makes correspondance so much easier and prevents unnecessary delays and misunderstandings. We experience PM-messages that
are not read by members even though they are online in the forum several days and so need your help with this.

Thank you.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
H7B9ZXL.jpg

Date: TODAY 1st January - - -- - ---------- - -- --- - --
Time: 20:00 CET - - -- - -------------------------------------
Plug.dj link: https://plug.dj/forumsc/- - -- - -----
Running Order: Random - - -- - ---------- - -- - -------
Pre-show: from 19:30 CET - - -- - ---------- - -- - ---
Welcome! xcheer- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---------- - -- - --

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Speaking of LL. Bless those who watch our video together with their families :ROFLMAO:
It certainly is on the extreme side.. :LOL: .. but censoring contest videos is not really our thing. It might be recommended though that persons watching it are above a certain age, so not with young family members, yeah ;)

AlekS

Veteran

Can't wait for the show. I'm super excited to see/hear you entries xheya For some weird reason I can't register in LL, so usually I'm there as a silent guest. Additionally I will be super busy tonight, so have fun there for me :D

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The LL for FSC #143 January 2021 has just been completed. Thank you all for attending, another very good turnout! xup

And so it is now possible for countries to promote their entries in the FSC Promotion thread and/or in their separate public country-threads.

The FSC #143 January 2021 MP3-archives (with all the songs) and the FSC January 2021 Show will be posted in due course!
tqcd9Op.png

Top Bottom