Contact us

FSC #142 - December 2020: The Show! [Etropole - Bulgaria] | RESULTS from page 3

AlekS

Veteran
An instrumental won? Morocco & Israel exchanged 12s, and Cyprus gave 12 to Turkey? FSC never stops to amaze me! What a great showxlove
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for our entry and submitted their songs xkiss More to come.

Our jury voted like this:

k5jCpjE.jpg

I hope you like techno. Rave. Because that's how we start 2021! xheya
TvZkRc1.gif

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Sejati is one of his best songs xheart

Actually, I have 2 songs from him that I lined up for 2021 :lol:
Both are collaboration songs, but I think one would be disqualified because it's a remake of and old song :ROFLMAO:

Hahah, if you go for the song that isn't a remake, I'm sure it'll get a lot of points from me and about none from anyone else :ROFLMAO:

hawadharma

Hahah, if you go for the song that isn't a remake, I'm sure it'll get a lot of points from me and about none from anyone else :ROFLMAO:

Oh, just realised he also has a new solo single which has an amazing music video ;)

P/s: X Missing U also missed out a spot as finalists of AJL35 despite being the crowd's favorite. Damn juries :(

kopachka

Thank you so much for the 13th place - it finished way beyond my expectations! I was expecting bottom 10 result as I had no idea this type of experimental music could be well accepted in FSC. I just wanted to send something daring after finishing 10th, 5th and 3rd in the previous three months. It was a nice surprise. :)

Buuuuuuuut I am so happy for seeing :tr: winning with my suggestion! :love: And especially on such a tough day full of earthquakes and unpleasant emotions. I remember October and my messages with tugberkic on how I was convincing him to send "Listen to Your Heart" to FSC while I was deciding on my WV entry (which was "I Lost Everything"). I believe Mustafa A. is creating incredible music and when I saw that "Listen to Your Heart" is still eligible for FSC I just knew how to start the process of convincing so his music can reach more people. I am glad it payed off. Now please host FSC in Karamürsel!!!!!! xup

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you for the handful of you guys who voted for :za: in this edition. It is my worst result in over 2 years, but you can't win them all.
I thought that this entry would be different and stand out in a normal upbeat edition, but right at the LL it became apparent that everyone had the same idea, and it disappeared between all the similar and some better entries.

Thank you very much still to those who appreciated it:
:8: :hu: xlove
:6: :ro: :love:
:5: :lt: :ma: xhug
:3: :cz: :ua: xheart

Next month :za: will be back with a typical Afrikaans schlager entry, hoping things will work out better this time.

tugberkic

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :love::love::love::love: I DID NOT EXPECT TO WIIINNNN!!! Well, i was making calculation to finish it maybe in top 10 for this month but this came very surprisly and I AM SO HAAAPPY :D I thought this instrumental could be very representative for 2020.
I WANT TO THANK TO ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO GAVE DECENT POINTS TO TURKEY.
I'm very happy many of you like it,
MUSIC FOR EVERYONE!!

THANKS THANKS THANKS A LOT: xrosexrose
:12: :at: :hr: :cy: :es:
:10: :id: :my: :us:
:7: :lv:
:6: :ee:
:5: :ca:
:4: :nl:
:3: :lt: :ro:
:2: :no: :rs: :se:

PS: BIIIG THANKS FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL SHOW @aardvark x12points

Last edited:

Marite

Yay, didn't expect much from our entry this month, but since I love it so much, I'm happy to see that others did so as well! A special thanks to :bg: for the :12: :love:

Congratulations to :tr:! I don't like instrumentals at all, so I totally didn't have this on my radar. It did end up just out of my personal top 20, as it was a pretty solid song after all xup

My personal top 10 were:
:12: :dk:
:10: :se:
:8: :uk:
:7: :br:
:6: :ma:
:5: :il:
:4: :ba:
:3: :at:
:2: :no:
:1: :ro:

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats on the win :tr: - I enjoyed the song xup

Thanks for the support for Bow Anderson and :uk: this month - another Top 20 and left side finish, nice xlove

The :uk: votes from this month were purely my own this month as my co-juror was busy with family time over Xmas. Apologies to the countries that missed out on points as I enjoyed many more than I could fit in my Top 10 below:

:12: :ro: Romania
:10: :il: Israel
:8: :ca: Canada
:7: :at: Austria
:6: :se: Sweden
:5: :cz: Czech Republic
:4: :bg: Bulgaria
:3: :my: Malaysia
:2: :rs: Serbia
:1: :be: Belgium

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :tr: Turkey with victory!
tqcd9Op.gif
It came 9th in my ranking this month but there was not much in it between 6th and 10th place in my rankings. Having sent several instrumental songs to FSC over the years it is nice to see one of them managing to win.

My absolute favourites this month were: :mx::il::az: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ca::nl::pt: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and an excellent 2nd place this month - for Norway in FSC #142 December. It was very exciting and close between the top 3 - and I am glad to see many of you really enjoyed this chill synthwave song by the talented Electro-pop artist, DJ and songwriter Annie :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #142 December

x0GzgJz.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #143 January 2021!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Journalist

For the end of this year, I decided to pick up four songs, which were best for me. It was really hard to choose 4 songs, but I made it somehow. Well done for all of you! When it comes to the FSC, this year was brilliant! I found out many new songs for my list.
Here are four of them which I pick up as the best:

I want to congrats everbody for another fantastic music year!
Happy New Year! Stay safe and healthy! xlove

Best regards,
Journalist

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congrats Turkey! Wonderful winner! And a slap to me that I had some similar style instrumentals in the past eligible for FSC and refused to send them because I thought FSC wasn't going to appreciate them. :eek:

Thanks to the few who voted for :cy:. Bad result, but I guess it was a bit middle-of-the-road and didn't make it in many people's tops...

The result of :cz: is cruel, to me it sounded like top 10 material! :(

Top Bottom