AlekS

Veteran
YYYYAAAAASSS!

HeartfeltPolishedAfricanmolesnake-max-1mb.gif

xdance2

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
As for the Danish result I had hoped to avoid bottom 3, but sadly it’s not much of a surprise :confused:
And in the end I just prayed for :dk: not to end up last :eek:

Still I thought I’d try something completely different, and I’m happy that some of you enjoyed the song

So thank you !

xheart :hu: :my: :lv: :uk: :no: xheart

AlekS

Veteran
Another exciting breathtaking show that saved my mood for the day. FSC cures depression and gives life! xbeach

I didn't appreciate our own entry as much as my colleagues, so I'm not surprised with our outcome at all. But I'm obviously happy for the winner :D
The most unexpected (for me) FSC results so far tho. Thought that Brazil and Switzerland would finish higher.

Happy to present you the Ukrainian votes:

GgQ6uIT.jpg

theditz83

Veteran
Wooohooo my personal :12: and the :uk: jury :12: winning is awesome - especially after I failed to qualify with the same song in WorldVision - just shows you how different contests can vary massively ;)

Thanks so much for 11th place this month - that last :8: from :br: (our sixth 8 this month!) almost getting us back into the Top 10 but I'm satisfied with the love for Melanie C xlove

Thanks to all our voters:
:8: :bg: :mx: :lv: :ca: :ua: :br:
:6: :il:
:5: :za: :it:
:4: :ee: :ch:
:3: :cy:
:2: :ba:
:1: :no: :rs:

Finally, here is the full :uk: jury split vote for this month - I had the casting vote this month to split the dead-heat between our first and second place ;)

Screenshot-20201128-210154.jpg

Lietuvis

Congratulations to Bulgaria!

As for Lithuania, legitimately shocked right now, but very happy. The result for this :lt: song has really outperformed my expectations. Really glad there were quite a lot of you that resonated so strongly with this melancholic :lt: entry to rank it in your top10. Thank you so much to :ee: (!) :za: :at: :hr: :pl: :nl: :pt: !

Seok-jin

First of all, congratulations Bulgaria! A very nice winner xbow
Thanks @Marite for a very exciting show xheat and thanks to those who voted for the Romanian song xlove
As I wrote earlier, I am withdrawing for now xwave I am very grateful for all the good songs I discovered here and I hope I will return soon.
Good luck! xrunhug

tenor.gif

xymothe

As for the Danish result I had hoped to avoid bottom 3, but sadly it’s not much of a surprise :confused:

Still I thought I’d try something completely different, and I’m happy that some of you enjoyed the song

So thank you !

It was a great entry, I really liked that! 💪

WhoKnows

NOOO. I thought the US would have it. What a stunning song. When I first heard it going through this month's entries, I had to abandon my listening to the rest of the songs because I had this one on repeat.

Congrats to Bulgaria though. Good song too.

Datura

Congrats Bulgaria! 🇧🇬
feeling kinda sorry for Portugal 🇵🇹 after being in the lead for so long, but hey 🤷‍♂️ great song anyway, was fighting for my 12 aswell.

Most underrated Songs of the Edition imo: Lithuania 🇱🇹 and azerbaijan 🇦🇿

Thanks for the Points for the austrian entry, i was hoping that some more jurors would enjoy it but i can live the result (though i'm a bit jealous of those who tend to "complain" during the voting if they dont constantly do well but mostly end up pretty high on the scoreboard 😎💅)

A-lister

Veteran
Happy I could join the live show for a change, exciting and a good job hosting @Marite xclap. Congrats to :bg: and @94ayd to a well deserved victory! It's the second time this year an entry that is my personal #1 also ends up winning so that's always extra nice xcheer

I'm also very pleased with the results for :se: this edition, especially since Swedish-language entries tended to fair mediocre at best (or flop in many cases), so maybe the curse is finally broken? :)

Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition ! xhug

89 pts

:12: :il: :lt:
:10: :ba: :my: :uk:
:7: :be:
:6: :dk: :ma:
:5: :ie:
:3: :hr:
:2: :az: :pl: :ru:
:1: :de: :ch:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :bg:
:10: :ru:
:8: :ba:
:7: :nl:
:6: :ca:
:5: :us:
:4: :ma:
:3: :ee:
:2: :tr:
:1: :pl:

A-lister

Veteran
Thanks for the Points for the austrian entry, i was hoping that some more jurors would enjoy it but i can live the result (though i'm a bit jealous of those who tend to "complain" during the voting if they dont constantly do well but mostly end up pretty high on the scoreboard 😎💅)

Ok, I take this as a nod at me :lol:, the "complaining" (at least from my side) is more for fun, it should be taken with a grain of salt and not too serious, it's rare that I have the possibility to even join the live shows at all so I just want to keep the heat up, like in a football game or something ;)... which I thought was obvious by now? xshrug

Datura

So thank you !

totally underrated entry aswell, i enjoyed it. was my #15 in the end

A-lister

Veteran

So thank you !

Maybe not much of "comfort", but I enjoyed your entry this month and applaud you for trying something different and in Danish, the competition this month was pretty strong though, but your entry was one of the entries that were in my shortlist and would have probably gotten some point/s in a "weaker" edition (not that the song was weak, but you get my point ;)), it totally deserved a better outcome for sure!

Top Bottom