Contact us

FSC #140 - October 2020: The Show! [Mykolaiv - Ukraine] | RESULTS from page 3

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Another :no: Norwegian victory in the FSC! Wow.. Thank you, everyone xlove xcheer

First though, a Great Results Show, @Marite - and congrats to :ua: Ukraine on a great 2nd place and :ma: Morocco on a great 3rd!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :rs::ba::ru: (great entries all three!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ie::az::ro: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

:no: I am thrilled and proud of another Norwegian win in the FSC xheya xup This is our 10th win in FSC-history and the first win in 21 months. I am always happy - and honoured - to see so many appreciate the songs (all of them favourites of mine) that I enter in this wonderful contest of ours. I love Alan Walker’s music and have shared much of it with you all in FSC over the years. I knew my entry was in with a chance of a top 3 on a good day, but it was a strong FSC-month I thought and I did not expect it to do so well.

So Thank You so much To Everyone for all the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and another much appreciated victory - for Norway in October 2020! It gladdens me to see that so many of you really enjoyed this catchy, melodic EDM-song by Alan Walker ft. Ava Max on vocals xlove xhug

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC October:

IIjA2b4.jpg

Look forward to welcoming you all once again to Norway in November
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Congrats Norway xcheer
After I first found out, that Norway submitted this song I was bummed as I wanted to send it next edition for the:us: ;) and I knew that it will be most likely to win.....
Nevertheless great song and congrats @Malagant :) xlove
Thank you, @Gabor77 xlove Yes, we both had the same thought wanting to send this great song to the FSC (so 1/4 victory is yours) ;) Glad to see the entry so appreciated by our members. Personally I thought Ukraine would get yet another FSC victory this month with the FSC-popular The Hardkiss - and they almost did. Great FSC-month! xup

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Firstly, congratulations to @Malagant and :no: on another well-deserved victory, you were definitely due for another win.

Also to :ua: with a splendid entry, I also thought you had this one in the bag.

And to @Marite, I have to say well done on the flawless execution of the results show. It is a very difficult task, where no mistakes are allowed, and you certainly did a great job.

Then, thanks for all the support for the :za: entry this month. It is not the type of music I would normally send, but this song has seen a lot of attention internationally, and I knew I just had to send it. I'm very happy that so many of you appreciated it.

Very special thanks to all of you guys for the following points received:
:12: :ro::be: xlovexrose
:8: :at:
:7: :ee::br:
:6: :nl::us:
:5: :no:
:4: :se::es::my:
:3: :ch::hu:
:2: :it::cy:

kopachka

Thank you for all your votes that helped :hr: achieve the best result in 2020! xlove The 5th place is more than I could've ever imagined when sending 'Kiša' and it feels great the talent was recognized by 17 juries. ;)

My absolute favorite was :tr: and I cannot understand how it ended on the 29th place. Sezen delivered a masterpiece.
I also really enjoyed entries from :es: :ba: :bg: :ie: - all of them were actually growers and none of them got to my 'amazing' folder after the first listening. Luckily for them things changed by the end of the month.
Some of the songs that just missed my top 10 were :ro: :pt: :ma:

Congrats to :no: - 2 points from me and finally a song by Alan Walker I could stand. xup

chontono

Hey, thanks for the votes to :es:, especially to :ee: :il: :hr: and :pl: for high marks xcheer We are very grateful indeed.
We can't send anything lately that people enjoy here, but we are loyal to our style and the kind of music we want to introduce in this contest, so that pays off at the end of the day.
Congrats to :no:, although imo it is a very uninspired entry that doesn't reach me at all xshrug

Top Bottom