Contact us

FSC #140 - October 2020: The Show! [Mykolaiv - Ukraine] | RESULTS from page 3

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: The Norwegian votes for FSC #140 October have been sent
tqcd9Op.gif

Marite

Happy to see votes coming in, but there are still a lot of outstanding votes! Make sure to get them in on time. I will update the list of countries that voted later today (y)

theditz83

Veteran
Happy to see votes coming in, but there are still a lot of outstanding votes! Make sure to get them in on time. I will update the list of countries that voted later today (y)

Don't worry, it's on my radar Marite for the end of this week. I have a lot of meetings right now for my new job which starts on 2nd Nov and also hosting the current WLSC has taken up some time, but I'll be in touch with the :uk: jury votes as soon as possible, definitely by this weekend xup

A-lister

Veteran
:se: votes PM'ed @Marite

This was a pretty good edition I must say, I wanted to give points to more than 10 songs, although it's also one of those odd editions where the overall quality is pretty high but no entry really stands out making it even harder to compose a top. 10...

WhoKnows

:se: votes PM'ed @Marite

This was a pretty good edition I must say, I wanted to give points to more than 10 songs, although it's also one of those odd editions where the overall quality is pretty high but no entry really stands out making it even harder to compose a top. 10...

MTE. Enjoyable edition. Lots of different songs too.

theditz83

Veteran
Oh thank goodness, I thought I'd missed the deadline for this but I have a few more days - I'll be voting tomorrow xheat

Aditya

Quite a nice edition this time! :D

Top Bottom