Contact us

FSC #139 - September 2020: The Show! [Constanța - Romania] | RESULTS from page 4

Charly

Woahh after being months in the bottom ended up in the top 4 xbow

Many thanks for voting for Morocco and well deserved win for :ua:

Verjamem

Congratulations :ua:, this time definitely well-deserved victory! I'm happy :rs: :hr: :at: did pretty decently too. How pity :cz: not only didn't vote, but also won't participate in October (Czechia is my favourite country in the competition, based on given points since my return) :(

Thank you for all the points! It wasn't our best entry, so I didn't have big expectations about this edition, but still it's another time without one-digit scorexheya

xcheers
:8: :cy:
:6: :dk:
:2: :ee: :lv:

tugberkic

Hi All! Sorry but when you see that we(Turkey) already submitted song for OCT I think it shows that we are active still in the forum. If you can't get votes from main Juror you still have it another ones. I don't know was it really hard to ask me to send points especially when I listened everything in the beginning of this month...

Thank you who voted for Turkish entry

At least this was mine top 10
Indonesia 12
Hungary 10
Belgium 8
Morocco 7
United Kingdom 6
Serbia 5
Bulgaria 4
Denmark 3
Azerbaijan 2
Italy 1

WhoKnows

Maybe it should be a rule that all votes are to be submitted by posting them in each country's private section. That way all members are kept in the know, and if the HOD doesn't submit the overall votes close to the deadline, other members will be able to do it.

Top Bottom