Contact us

FSC #139 - September 2020: The Show! [Constanța - Romania] | RESULTS from page 4

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Big congrats to :ua:. Both songs in the top are really nice, I preferred :se: because it's so emotional and touchy, but :ua: was great too! xcheer

But it was soooo obvious that @A-lister would give :12: to :ua:, I didn't even doubt it! :lol:

And thanks to all who voted for :cy:, especially :ma: for :12:! I saw that it was in almost everyone's top 20 from those who posted their top 20s but I knew that it was such a strong month that not so many people had it in their top 10s. A placing somewhere in the middle is a decent result. :D

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to Ukraine on another superb victory, your 3rd for this year!

Also to Sweden, my 12-pointer, congratulations, and very well done. This may be my favourite song of the year so far.

Collecting the votes, Ukraine was way in the lead for most of the time, with more than double the points of the closest contender; until Sweden started catching up in the last 3 days.

Here is a reprise of the winning song from Ukraine, Dezhavyu by Artem Pyvovarov:

And finally, a summary of all the votes:

M7NtFFH.png

Datura

A very good result for :dk: ! :D
After LL and the tops posted here, I thought we would make it to the best half, but this is much better! Though it’s always a bit annoying leading at some point and still missing out on the victory, I’m very happy with a top 5 finish :D
September sure is my lucky month !

Thank you so so much:
xheart :ee: :ie: :at: :za: :ch: :hu: :my: :nl: :be: :lv: :it: :pt: xheart

This was my own ranking:

:12: :ee: (exchanging 12s :LOL:)
:10: :za: (exchanging 10s :LOL:)
:8: :it:
:7: :cy:
:6: :pl:
:5: :hr:
:4: :ma:
:3: :il:
:2: :my:
:1: :be:

11th: Bulgaria
12th-15th: Indonesia, Sweden, Turkey, USA

my favourite danish entry since i joined fsc (like 2 years ago). would have deserved 12 :cool:

A-lister

Veteran
Unfortunately missed the finale of the show only to come back to see :se: narrowly losing partly due to our own :12:-pointer , slightly bittersweet of course but nonetheless still great results and congrats to my :12:-pointer :ua: this month to a well deserved victory xclap , also shout out to @aardvark for hosting an exciting show and happy I could follow most of it live for a change xcheer

Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition ! xhug

133 pts

:12: :cy: :ro: :ru: :za:
:10: :be: :id: :ua:
:8: :pt:
:7: :no:
:6: :de: :hu: :my:
:5: :uk:
:4: :at: :ba:
:3: :us:
:2: :ie: :it: :nl:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :ua:
:10: :ro:
:8: :mx:
:7: :il:
:6: :cz:
:5: :ch:
:4: :at:
:3: :uk:
:2: :rs:
:1: :my:

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Wooooo, amazing work :ua: - very worthy winner, and my personal 1st place in the ranking this month. xyaay

Thanks so much to all the countries that voted for :uk: this month - I'll be honest that I had hoped for a top 10 but 16th wasn't too far away. Thanks to:

:8: :hu:
:7: :us: :ba:
:6: :ca: :bg:
:5: :il: :id:
:4: :no: :pl:
:3: :se:
:1: :rs: :my:

And finally, here is the full split jury voting from the UK jury for September:
Screenshot-20200928-223922.jpg

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran

:ROFLMAO:

The forum is slow & doesn't want to let me in but I'm still dancing my ^ happy dance.
I was quite disappointed with all the 0's in the beginning and my whole day was a hardcore mess but all the suffering was worth it xheart

My suggestion won. Again. I just can't... :love:

#2 suggestion for Canada
#1 for Ukraine
#2 took part for Italy (spinoff)
#1 for Ukraine

Pretty damn nice consecutive streak for me.
FSC cured my depression and I LIVE again! Not going to slow down tho :p

This is how we voted:

ZabUJAL.jpg

Norway was my #11 and thankfully they didn't finish last (at all), the curse is broken xbow

We rarely agree but this time we gave similar points to 3 entries.
The hell froze. Literally.
Hungary.
6-6-6
:LOL:

Last edited:

Stole

OMG 8. place for :rs: I am pleasantly surprised and happy at the same time. This is my best result since I started competing. :love:
I fell in love with this song from the first listen and I knew that I will send it to FSC. Edita is a phenomenal singer and performer, I hope that one day she will represent :rs: at Eurovision.

Congratulation to Ukraine for the win, amazing song! xyaay

Thank you to all that voted for :rs: xlove

:12: :pl: :mx: :id:
:6: :br: :il: :lv: :ba:
:4: :it: :uk:
:3: :ch:
:2: :hr: :se:
:1: :ee:

Serbian votes:

:12: :no:
:10: :ua:
:8: :ee:
:7: :il:
:6: :bg:
:5: :ch:
:4: :ro:
:3: :it:
:2: :tr:
:1: :uk:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Wooooo, amazing work :ua: - very worthy winner, and my personal 1st place in the ranking this month. xyaay

Thanks so much to all the countries that voted for :uk: this month - I'll be honest that I had hoped for a top 10 but 16th wasn't too far away. Thanks to:

:8: :hu:
:7: :us: :ba:
:6: :ca: :bg:
:5: :il: :id:
:4: :no: :pl:
:3: :se:
:1: :rs: :my:

And finally, here is the full split jury voting from the UK jury for September:
Screenshot-20200928-223922.jpg
good to know @theCONWEL is the tasteful side of the uk juror!!!!! :mad:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :ua: Ukraine with yet another victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :az::hr::ba: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ro::ua::my: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and an excellent 3rd place this month - for Norway in FSC #139 September. I did not expect such a high placing in this strong edition. Glad to see so many of you truly enjoyed this beautiful emotional Pop-ballad by the talented Norwegian singer-songwriter Maria Mena :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #139 September

fNPNySo.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #140 October 2020!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Bakinka

Many Congratulations to :ua: Ukraine with yet another victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :az::hr::ba: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif
Dear Malagant, I'm absolutely happy that you like Azerbaijan' choice! :love::love::love:

Top Bottom