Contact us

FSC #139 September 2020: Song Submissions

Marite

RCcXLhN.jpg

Song Submissions for FSC #139, September 2020, are now welcome!

Please submit your entries (both main and back up) via your FSC Private Forum - or send them by PM to me, Marite

Please include the following parts of your entry in your submission:
Artist: The artist must have citizenship, spent most of their life, or made their career in your country.
Song title: The song must be an original song. Covers, ESC/JESC/National final songs will not be accepted.
Release date: An entry must be maximum 12 months old, regardless of the platform it was first released.
Video link: Please send me a YouTube link that will be played during the LL and show.
Music file: Please send me a download link to a suitable music file (.mp3 .wma .m4a) via Sendspace or Dropbox.
Feel free to send me a PM if you require assistance!

Backup entries:
It is now compulsory to also supply details of a backup entry, to be used in case your chosen entry gets challenged and disqualified during the evaluation period. The same requirements above apply. No entry will be confirmed without a backup entry.

If you have any problems/concerns/questions please feel free to contact me or any of the other admins, we would be glad to help! Keep in mind that both songs and artists are not to be revealed until all entries have been officially announced at the start of a new FSC month!

The Deadline is: August 29th 2020 at 23:59 CET

Confirmed Countries: 37/38
(Main entry + Back Up)
:at: :az: :be: :ba: :br: :bg: :ca: :hr: :cy: :cz:
:dk: :ee: :de: :hu: :id: :ie: :il: :it: :lv: :my:
:mx: :ma: :nl: :no: :pl: :pt: :ro: :ru: :rs: :za:
:es: :se: :ch: :tr: :ua: :uk: :us:

Last edited:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: The Norwegian entry for FSC September has been sent xup

Marite

Thank you for all the submissions so far! There is one more day (until 23:59 CET tomorrow) to submit your entries. Late entries will not be accepted, so make sure to get yours in in time (y)

Stole

This time I'm sending you young, fresh and talented singer that I hope will represent Serbia :rs: in Eurovision in the future :giggle:

kopachka

For the second edition in a row I'm going in with a song that I discovered thanks to the radio. I usually dislike "radio friendly" music, so I don't know what's happening to me. :lol: I was driving yesterday and the song sounded quite powerful to me.

Anyway, it's a returning FSC artist for :hr: that did pretty well back in the days. Also, the artist choice seems to fit perfectly for a certain personal reason which I will share later. ;)

Top Bottom