FSC #138 August 2020: Song Submissions

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

Welcome to FSC Song Submissions

Please submit your entries ( Main entry + Back Up ) for FSC #138 August 2020

The deadline: 29.07.2020, 23:59 CET

yQwRxUC.gif

Songs ( Main entry + Back Up ) are submitted ( by HOJ )
via your FSC Private Forum - or by a PM to me, Malagant

Keep in mind that the songs/artists are not allowed to be revealed until
all entries have been officially announced at the start of a new FSC-month

Please include: Artist/Songtitle/Release Date/MP3 file/Video (Official/Picture)
If you don’t have an MP3 file/video at hand, please contact the FSC Show Mod Host for assistance
For MP3 songfiles-upload please use Sendspace or Dropbox (they are safe, trusted filesharing sites)

A Back-Up entry is compulsory (mandatory) for all countries in the FSC
It is submitted together with / at the same time as the Main entry

For Back Up entries (used if the Main entry is dq) it is necessary to submit ‘name of
artist & songtitle + release date’ (video/MP3 links may be submitted later, if needed)

Please ensure All entries are eligible (National artist/Not older than 12 months/No cover)
If the submitted entries are not eligible according to the FSC Rules, they will not be allowed to participate in the FSC

Please inform in Song Submission thread when you posted entries in your FSC Private Forum
It helps FSC Mods, we can go check quickly and makes it easier to complete the confirmation process efficiently and well

Entries (with above supplements) submitted after the set Deadline will not be accepted
We strongly encourage all FSC member-countries to submit entries soon and not to wait until the last minute
If entries are submitted after the set Deadline, then that/those country/ies will have to sit out this FSC-edition

Confirmed Countries: 36/37
(Main entry + Back Up)

:no::br::ch::cy::za::my::mx::lv::hr::pl:
:de::ua::rs::ba::at::ro::it::se::uk::az:
:id::tr::ca::es::il::ma::cz::lt::us::ee:
:ie::pt::hu::ru::nl::bg:
----
tqcd9Op.gif

CypriotGirl

Veteran
:cy: entry is in. This time I'm sending a freshly released song, something that I don't do very often because I usually use the "first in - first out" method, but this song is very suitable for summer and already a big hit. And there's another one that I'm going to send in September (I let random.org to decide which one to send in each month). It's a returning artist, I've sent him many years ago in FSC. I think most of you know him, he's probably the most famous Cypriot male pop singer. ;)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
gM2bhmo.jpg

FSC BONUS
Song of the Day

The joy of Music

We have 6 songs for August so far

Keep on sending in your entries, folks!
tqcd9Op.png

Today’s Song is taken from the Finnish pop-rock band
The Rasmus’ 2008-album ‘Black Roses’. Enjoy! xcheer

gM2bhmo.jpg

kopachka

:hr: entry was just posted in the private forum!

It will be a certain male singer whose music style I usually find kinda bland, BUT in the end of 2019 he released an emotional ballad that sounded sooooo good when I heard it on the radio last month. It was really a pleasant surprise and I decided to 'offer' him a place in FSC this time because I don't think he'll release a song that I'll like enough in future. :lol: He also received an award for the best male vocal performance for this particular song (which is not so hard to get having in mind the lack of quality male vocalists here) so yeah, prepare your bodies to be slayed with a song about loneliness!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
gM2bhmo.jpg

FSC BONUS
Song of the Day

The joy of Music

We have 11 songs for August so far

Keep on sending in your entries, folks!
tqcd9Op.png

Today’s Song is taken from the famous Italian pop-singer
Eros Ramazzotti’s 1986-album ‘Nuovi eroi’. Enjoy! xcheer

gM2bhmo.jpg

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:ro: entry has been posted in the Private Forum. This month we are going for something different from a returning artist!

Eulaliya

After a month of delaying the announcement, :ph: will be withdrawing from FSC starting from August, due to my waning interest in that contest. All the best of luck for the remaining participants.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
After a month of delaying the announcement, :ph: will be withdrawing from FSC starting from August, due to my waning interest in that contest. All the best of luck for the remaining participants.
Thanks for informing. We are sad to see you go but appreciate the time you have spent with us.

Your post will be copied to the FSC Member Roster thread in the FSC Private Member Forum as per protocol.
Any responses by members to this announcement of yours are to be made there.

Datura

:at: Austrian entry submitted via pm xcookie ;)

Top Bottom