14. DENMARK
  15. TURKEY
  16. BRAZIL
  17. SPAIN
  18. BULGARIA
  19. UKRAINE
  20. ROMANIA

WhoKnows

What a month. A lot of the time the songs in my top ten are just songs I tolerate, this time around I adore so many of them. And even narrowing it to just ten will be a struggle.

At the same time, there were two songs that were absolutely awful. One in particular. RIP.

AlekS

Veteran
I've got 10 songs that I listen to over and over again.
14 faves and I kept changing my ranking daily, which is not typical, because usually I already know my final ranking right after the first listening.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Announcement:

To all FSC-members,

As you will have seen by the FSC Mod Application post(s), one of the FSC Mods is leaving the FSC Mod team and we need a swift replacement. It is impossible for us remaining 2 Mods to do all Mod tasks on our own (we already do more than our share) and so we asked our Community to aid us. We are, to be honest, both surprised and somewhat disappointed that not one single FSC-member has seen fit to step up and help us, there has been no response from anyone on the FSC Mod Application in the many days since it was posted.

This is a serious situation for the contest. We understand that many members lead busy lives and don’t have the time to take on Mod work, it is a voluntary job which warrants motivated people with time on their hands, but we do now need someone to step up, someone interested, dedicated, reliable and suitable to take on the responsibility and task of Mod work if we are to continue having the FSC we all know and love.

We will be honest with you, tell it to you straight: if we don’t get a 3rd Mod for our FSC Mod team ASAP, the contest will suffer; best case scenario, we may have to remove features like the LL, elaborate Running Order Draws, FSC Spin-Offs, FSC Special Editions, elaborate FSC Shows etc; worst case scenario, we may be unable to keep FSC as we know it going as a contest into the future and it may become history, finished.

None of us wants any of this, FSC means much to us FSC Mods and - we know - to many of you, our members, but this is the serious situation we are now in.

So we ask you, our faithful valued members, to consider again if perhaps some of you can help us out, send an application for consideration for the vacant FSC Mod position, and thereby help our FSC Community and this wonderful song contest we all love. Perhaps a few of you have been considering the matter, but have been unsure? Please check again the FSC Mod Application post in the FSC Private Member Forum for details and what we look for / need (requirements) in a new Mod.

This is an information-post to you all since we wanted to be honest with you about the current predicament, please no discussion here in this thread or on the boards, any response or interest or application is to be made by PM (confidential) to me, Malagant. Thank you.

PS. The Song Submission thread (Entry submissions) for August, usually posted around 15th/16th of month, may be delayed as a result of the current serious situation for the contest.

On behalf of the FSC Mod team,

Regards,

Malagant
FSC Head Mod

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I hope you guys can find a new mod as soon as possible.

I won't apply for the position because I'm already at the OM team and I don't think I'd be able to properly manage two contests at once, and a proper job as a mod is what you guys deserve. But I wish you guys all the best!

Lietuvis

We will be honest with you, tell it to you straight: if we don’t get a 3rd Mod for our FSC Mod team ASAP, the contest will suffer; best case scenario, we may have to remove features like the LL, elaborate Running Order Draws, FSC Spin-Offs, FSC Special Editions, elaborate FSC Shows etc; worst case scenario, we may be unable to keep FSC as we know it going as a contest into the future and it may become history, finished.

Damn, 2020 strikes again :(

A-lister

Veteran
@Malagant

I really hope you'll find someone suitable, I know it's not helping to say but I would probably try on the task if I'd have the time but I simply don't with my job schedule, and I think what you need is someone that isn't just committed to FSC as a contest (which I am, and I think most of us are), but someone with the right amount of time to really do a good mod job.

Hope this will be solved, FSC is really worth "saving" xpray

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Announcement:

Wonderful News: I am very pleased to inform you all that 2 FSC-members finally stepped up in aid of our Community and applied for the vacant FSC Mod position and 1 of these candidates has now been selected as our new Mod! Please welcome the 3rd and newest member of the FSC Mod team in the FSC Private Member Forum! xup

This also means that our wonderful Forum Song Contest can continue as before, going strong, with all its many delightful features for everyone to enjoy! xcheer

nJjXd6i.jpg

A-lister

Veteran
Announcement:

Wonderful News: I am very pleased to inform you all that 2 FSC-members finally stepped up in aid of our Community and applied for the vacant FSC Mod position and 1 of these candidates has now been selected as our new Mod! Please welcome the 3rd and newest member of the FSC Mod team in the FSC Private Member Forum! xup

This also means that our wonderful Forum Song Contest can continue as before, going strong, with all its many delightful features for everyone to enjoy! xcheer

nJjXd6i.jpg

FANTASTIC NEWS xcheer xcheer xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: The Norwegian votes for FSC #137 July have been sent
tqcd9Op.gif

Datura

austria has voted via pm :at:
i had 2 major contenders for my 12 points, both awesome songs

here is the shortlist (there were more than 20 entries i liked so unfortunately not even all of them made the list)
:az::ba::bg::ee::de:
:hu::it::lv::lt::ma:
:pt::rs::za::es::se:
:ch::nl::tr::uk::us:

Last edited:
Top Bottom