Contact us

FSC #137 - July 2020 [Bandung, Indonesia] THE SHOW! | RESULTS from page 3

A-lister

Veteran
Thinking of quitting after this...

Please don't , I know the feeling (I had it myself back and forth, especially when I had periods experiencing one flop after the other), but you bring alot to the contest. I know it might not be much of a comfort now but at least I enjoyed your entry (it was my #11 this edition) and while it's not visible on the scoreboard, maybe many enjoyed it as well (not getting a point doesn't always equal that people disliked the entry, just that there was competition simply).

Sometimes there is this feeling of unfairness, especially when you try to bring something different to the contest and something that you like alot yourself only to find out that it wasn't received that way, but try to look past that and don't take it personal. When I had moments like that I always reminded myself that while this is a contest, it's first and foremost a way to share music between our countries and while the competition part is part of it, the experiencing of new music is what makes me continuing all these years.

xlove

Last edited:

Charly

Thinking of quitting after this...

I do think you should recosnider this.

I'm sure everyone has gone for a bad spell at some point (well me for sure :lol:) But FSC is about sharing new music, showcasing different cultures etc rather than a contest just to win. I and several others enjoyed a lot of your entries so I hope you could remain and continue to share them and not always it deliver the results wanted especially if its a highly competitve month but its for sure enjoyable.

Top Bottom