Contact us

FSC #137: Entry Submissions

JChan

RCcXLhN.jpg

FSC #137: Submit your Entry

Send your entry to me via pm or through your private country forum.

Artist: The artist must have citizenship, spent most of their life, or made their career in your country.
Song title: The song must be an original song. Covers, ESC/JESC/National final songs will not be accepted.
Release date: An entry must be maximum 12 months old, regardless of the platform it was first released.
Video link: Please send me a YouTube link that will be played during the LL and show
Music file: Please send me a download link to a suitable music file (.mp3 .wma .m4a) via Sendspace or Dropbox

Backup entries:
It is now compulsory to also supply details of a backup entry, to be used in case your chosen entry gets challenged and disqualified during the evaluation period. The same requirements above apply. No entry will be confirmed without a backup entry.

If you have any problems/concerns/questions please feel free to contact me or any of the other admins, we would be glad to help!

The Deadline is: June 29th 2020 at 23:59 CET

Last edited:

kopachka

I joined FSC in September 2010 and this edition will be the first one as a solo juror. :eek: In the past 10 years it felt great sharing ideas about songs and potential entries with many amazing Croatian forum members, and now that I'm left alone, I feel clueless how to make decisions. :lol: Anyway, the Croatian entry was submitted in our/my private forum two days ago. It will be something fun. ;)

Petar

Serbia is officially in and I'm excited to hear your opinions on our song because this time we're sending something completely different, modern and ESC material.

Datura

:at: Austrian entry submitted via pm

Top Bottom