Contact us

FSC #135 - May 2020 [Girona, Spain] THE SHOW! | RESULTS from page 4

Petar

Thanks, Brazil, for getting us to top 30 in the end! :D Thanks everyone who voted for Sara, especially Norway and Turkey, I didn't see that coming! :love: Also, congratulations, Hungary, I didn't like the song that much, but it's alright.

Here are the split results of the Serbian jury. Thanks @Malagant for this simple but beautiful template! These ties really gave me headaches, especially since this was my first time trying to break such ties (I mean, a 3way tie, really) and I managed to mess up the lower points 1-4 somehow, but they are alright now and I hope it's not big of a deal.
prYAZN2.png

kopachka

Congrats Hungary, great to see it on the top!

Dua Lipa blew me with another hot hit, she must be my favorite pop artist at the moment. Well deserved 12 points, sorry that Chingiz got 'only' 10 from me for that magical tune. As for the personal points:

12 UK
10 Azerbaijan
08 Hungary
07 Spain
06 Portugal
05 Morocco
04 B&H
03 Denmark
02 Turkey
01 Bulgaria

Thanks for the 21st place, with two countries giving 12 points which is xheat

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
congrats hungary! ngl i was a bit reluctant because a dal etc and i wasnt sure if i should treat it like it was a nf song. but well since it never tried to compete to an esc spot i just thought why not

canada deserved better :( tush is a super gem

WhoKnows

:ua: detailed votes Aleks+DjNightingale+Whoknows

12 Ireland 10+6+12=28
10 USA 8+12+0=20
8 Sweden 0+10+7=17
7 Philippines 12+0+0=12
6 Cyprus 0+0+10=10
5 Hungary 1+7+1=9
4 Estonia 6+2+0=8
3 Morocco 5+0+3=8
2 Azerbaijan 8+0+0=8
1 Germany 0+8+0=8

UK 0+0+8=8
Indonesia 2+5+0=7
Croatia 3+3+0=6
Russia 0+0+6=6
Latvia 0+1+4=5
Norway 0+0+5=5
Romania 4+0+0=4
Bosnia and Herzegovina 0+4+0=4
Lithuania 0+0+2=2

Journalist

Just saw that I voted for 9 songs from TOP 11 :Dxcheerand sadly for the last place :(

JamieBrown

Okay, where to start in the aftermath...

First of all, thanks for the quick show JChan. Maybe to quick to keep up with my postings, but what's really to complain about xclap

Then. Congrats to Hungary. Not the song I can easily remember but obviously appreciated tho. And also our jury as well. And also please come back to ESC.

Also thanks for the points Germany received. Not the result I wished for and I hoped for better after several Top 20 posts, but I see it did not get enough attention for enough Top 10's. That's the game xcookie
Milky Chance were in our NF's several times and I found out they were also my backup in the last edition I played ages ago before returning, so at least they've gone this far. And to win our crazy NF's is a gain already :lol:

And then thanks to the song quality this month. Special shoutout to Portugal, Ireland, Estonia, Poland and Croatia. All the songs made my spotify playlist, if they didn't already. Also it was the first time I wished to give three 1st places. I feel especially sorry for Estonia, for sending a band I discovered here, learnt to love and now could only give 8 points to a song I listen to already for weeks. On top, the result of it doesn't help, but at least you surpassed us.

Nothing much to say about Ireland. Dermot is defo a pop artist I enjoy for a little while now and 'Outnumbered' is clearly one of my faves from him. Great result.

The portuguese entry was the one I blamed the most while finding out how to give out my 12. That song moved me and still does. I know there's a sad impact in it, but it actually fills me with joy and positive memories. It was heartbraking for me to see my co-jurors supported the other songs to much for Portugal to get into our Top 10. But at least I found a new masterpiece.

Poland and Croatia served everything I want to listen to in Folk tunes. Both in their own way, but hell yeah xheat.

In the end I'm not the happiest about the results for sure, but I hope the people here tend to send such amazing entries, regardless of their results. You've got my support, that's all you need^^

Datura

Congrats Hungary! I had this song in my shortlist, finished just slightly out of the top 10. But well done!! xrunhug

very weird voting for me personally, i think :at: had ZERO points for the first 24 votings straight, thank god i didn't watch it live. thanks for the points afterwards, great some liked the song so much they even gave it their 12.
xlove
Canada, Portugal & South Africa were very underrated imo. Shout out to Brazil, did not have it in my points in the end but i appreciate that u sent something different, that's awesome!

oh and the german entry was my favourite german song for a veeeery long time.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :hu: ! :D
I guess the song is alright, it ended 11th in my ranking, but definitely not among my favorite Hungarian entries! xshock

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Even though "Nudes" is one of the Danish entries recently I've liked the least, I'm still very surprised to end up with the worst Danish result in my time in FSC ! xshock
In a pretty bad month like this, I'd definitely have voted for myself if I could :LOL:

But thank you to:
xheart :hu: :tr: :us: :ca: :ie: :it: :ro: xheart
Your votes mean a lot to me!

My own Danish rank was:

:12: :us: Definitely the best American song since I joined! xheart
:10: :il:
:8: :nl:
:7: :ru:
:6: :ch:
:5: :my:
:4: :cy:
:3: :cz:
:2: :br:
:1: :ba:

11th: Hungary
12th-15th: Croatia, Estonia, Norway, Sweden

I'm shocked that :cz: did so poorly ! I saw it as a clear top 10 entry :eek:

xymothe

171 points, 1st place. I couldn't be happier at this time. Hungary's first win (I hope not the last), I glad you like Mostantól. The first 4 was very tight, Ireland was my favourite, but UK and Cyprus were also in my top 5. Germany, Brazil, Denmark and Czechia seems underrated for me, all four songs are in my top 10. I can't wipe the smile off my face. THANK YOU! ❤️

xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart

:12: :bg: :cy: :my: :us:
:10: :de:
:8: :ba: :ca: :ie: :no: :ph: :pl:
:7: :it: :pt: :se:
:6: :ee:
:5: :az: :hr: :ro: :ua: :uk:
:4: :lt: :ru:
:2: :rs:
:1: :br: :id: :nl:

xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart

And as a reminder, the :hu: votes:

:12: :ie:
:10: :de:
:8: :ch:
:7: :cy:
:6: :uk:
:5: :dk:
:4: :my:
:3: :br:
:2: :ru:
:1: :cz:

Geborgenheit

Cyprus has been my favorite this month. :love:

There have been many good songs this month and it has been not easy to make Top 10.

And thank you for voting for Latvia, I've tried to send something unconventional and I'm glad that it hasn't flopped completely. :)

Thank you, danke schön, obrigada & aitäh for votes!

xheart :cy::ch::de::at::uk::ee::pt: xheart

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congrats :hu:, it was by far the best song of the edition, probably the year, for me! I've been in love with it for a while now! xlove

Aaaaand thaaaaanks for the 2nd place! It's my 2nd best result ever, my first silver medal in here! Thanks to everyone who voted for :cy:, I missed thanking the last couple of voters but I'll thank you all when the full voting grid will be posted I see the full voting grid! :D xheart

Top Bottom