Contact us

FSC #135 - May 2020 [Girona, Spain] THE SHOW! | RESULTS from page 4

theditz83

Veteran
Awesome! Top 3 and going one better than the last time I sent Dua Lipa with "Don't Start Now" - she's definitely my lucky charm!

Thanks so much to all of our voters:

:12: :ba: :tr: :hr:
:10: :ca: :br:
:8: xshrug
:7: :pl: :de: :id:
:6: :hu: :ie: :bg: :ro: :az:
:5: :es: :ch:
:4: :cz: :za: :se:
:3: :at:
:2: :no: :ma: :ee:
:1: :my:

Delighted to see :hu: get its first win, definitely deserved, I really enjoyed the song! Also nice to see a number of my other Top 10 in the final Top 10 although you should always assume that any edition featuring KEiiNO that doesn't see them win will never be an outcome that I believe is just or right :lol:

A reminder of the :uk: votes for this month:

:12: :no: xlove
:10: :se:
:8: :ie:
:7: :il:
:6: :cy:
:5: :hu:
:4: :lv:
:3: :ma:
:2: :us:
:1: :es:

Last edited:

Kairit

Thank you to everyone who voted for :ee:! xheart Felt right to come back with a really Estonian entry and a band that has gotten good results here in previous years. Wasn't so successful this time, but I am glad to see many people still enjoyed this entry and that's what matters the most to me. :)

Have some entries lined up for the coming months that I'm really excited about, can't wait to send them!

And huge congrats to :hu: !! This entry wasn't on my radar in the beginning, but creeped into my top 10 by the end, now I can't imagine it not being there. :D. Azerbaijan and Austria remain my faves of the editions, though. :love:

A-lister

Veteran
First off congrats to @JChan for hosting a nice show this eve xclap , secondly congrats to :hu: @xymothe for the first victory xclap it was really long overdue, and considering it was a good song (my personal :7:-pointer) in a strong edition it's an even better accomplishment I must say !!!

6 out of the top. 10 were from my own top. 10 so that's really nice, although while :es: won last edition, they were my :12:-pointer this month and I think the song was pretty underrated. Generally this edition was really strong and there were a bunch of songs that I probably would have given points to in any "regular" edition, some that were really underrated this month that were close to getting points from me were :rs: , :hr: , :bg: , :ro: .

As for the :se: results, it's certainly a step up from last month so that's nice and it was something around what I think was expected for that particular entry, although I must say I personally like some of our previous entries (that did much worse result-wise) better than this entry so oddly bittersweet to be back in the top. 10 again, although it's of course always nice to end up in the top. 10 !

Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition ! xhug

83 pts

:10: :ba: :ru: :uk:
:8: :rs: :ua:
:7: :ro:
:6: :es:
:5: :ie:
:4: :id: :il: :ma:
:3: :no:
:2: :cz: :za:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :es:
:10: :il:
:8: :ca:
:7: :hu:
:6: :cy:
:5: :ie:
:4: :uk:
:3: :az:
:2: :za:
:1: :pl:

Bakinka

Thank you all who voted for Azerbaijan :az:!
Special thanks to Estonia for its great :12: xheart
I'm very glad that you like this composition. (y)
I'm happy with 11th place of Azerbaijan :love:
It's very good for the new experimental project of Chingiz.
Congratulations, Hungary!xcheers
It was one of my favourite song in this edition.

Verjamem

Congratulations :hu: xymothe! Nice song (I love the retro vibe at the beginning, if whole song would be like this...) xup

I'm glad :ch: :uk: :cy: were placed high as well, but I think at least one Balkan country should make it to the Top 10 (surely :hr:, maybe :rs: or :ba:), ofc the same about :br: I hope you're satisfied with your result @Kairit, I had a really hot tie between :lt: and :ee:, who would get a 1 point from me.

After +/- first 20 countries I thought "ok, you can't do fine each month, still it's fine xbeach". I didn't expect that many points in second half, especially in the end. Another decent result in row, thank you :)

:10: :ph:
:8: :bg:
:7: :us:
:5: :lt:
:3: :cz: :br:
:1: :pt: :se:

hawadharma

Many congratulations to Hungary !!
As I revealed earlier, this is easily the best song so far in FSC 2020 !!

A recap of my votes:

:12: Hungary
:10: Bulgaria
:8: Czech Rep
:7: Israel
:6: Cyprus
:5: Germany
:4: Spain
:3: Ireland
:2: Netherlands
:1: UK

Last edited:

hawadharma

:cz:, :bg:, :ro: is criminally underrated.

It was a shock Måns Zelmerlöw didn't win considering his popularity, but I guess FSC juries has looked past that. :D

JSSArcos

Great show as always, thank you xheart Congratulations Hungary, I already knew the music and I already liked it (I arrived somewhere on the forum, making it my top 10 if it was Eurovision) I'm glad to see Hungary winning again-

Well, I expected a little more, but it's not a bad result at all, I knew it was a very risky song, but I had to send this masterpiece, Thank you very much to everyone who voted for :pt:xheartxhug

@JamieBrown
"But at least I found a new masterpiece"

Oh, my friend, I was touched by your comments, I won this edition with this comment, believe me, the way you describe my music is perfect,a mixture between imagination and unconsciousness, in a sublime way, giving me peace when I hear this. I'm so glad you liked it, thanks for the support xheart

:12: :ie: this is Pop-Comercial that I vote, I love Dermot Kennedy work, his voice is perfect, Outnumbered is one of my favorite songs from him. Obviously choose from my 12 points
:10: :it: when I first heard this, I was sad that it was not in Italian, and I thought 20-15 place, however, it grew a lot in me, your voice is simple and sweet. the lyrics confusing to me, but it results totally, and the message is passed on. Another entry of great quality Italy, keep it up
:8::lv: that vibe, captivating, best entry lativa lately

:br: thanks for sending Sepultura Anaaa xbow that deserved a much better result

:ba::pl::ee: excellent folk-songs, very traditional, and I appreciate that

:za::ru: xbow it made my day better, I loved it

sorry:
11 Place: :de:
12 Place: :az:
13 Place:ch::
14 Place:no::
15 Place:se::
(Spain,Marroco,Croatia)

See you in Hungary (y)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: Nice Results Show, @JChan - and Many Congratulations to :hu: Hungary with your 1st victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :rs::nl::hu: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ma::my::az: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 2 x 12 points!) - and a good 10th place this month - for Norway in FSC #135 May. Happy to make the top 10 with this song and glad to see several of you enjoyed this melodic Sami/Norwegian Folk-pop Schlager by the ESC-famous Sami/Norwegian Folk-pop group KEiiNO :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #135 May

pEVAp9e.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #136 June 2020!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Charly

My lord I have been hoarding all those 10 points :lol:

Many thanks to everyone for voting for Morocco alongside a TOP 5 and its proven, :ma: can even get better results than Faouzia :lol:

a lil shoutout to :hr: :ba: for providing me 2 entries Im in love with and a congratulations to :hu: for a deserved win!

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you to all of you who voted for :za:, It's always very rewarding to feature in the top 10, as it seems not to happen so often for me nowadays. It has recently become more of a struggle to find something decent enough to send to this contest, so it gives me some motivation knowing that South African talent can still be appreciated.

:za: #9 73pts
:10: :ch:
:8: :at::az:
:7: :ba::cy::ru::nl::lt:
:6: :pt:
:3: :de:
:2: :se:
:1: :ie:

To :at:, just keep being you, I really love what you have been sending. Even if the results aren't always there, you know it is being appreciated.

This month was so difficult to rank, really any of my top 10 could have been on top, so well done to everybody who got points from me, and even the ones just missing out would have gotten points in other months.

To :hu:, congratulations on your first victory! I did enjoy your entry very much, but in the end it fell just short of my top 10.

Staewi

Congratulations :hu: xcheer Nice winner to a good edition of FSC.

Here is my top ten as part of the German votes:
:12: :cy:
:10: :uk:
:8: :ro:
:7: :ua:
:6: :lv:
:5: :bg:
:4: :my:
:3: :it:
:2: :il:
:1: :ru:
Hungary was my 11th.

I'm glad Cyprus did so well even if it did not make our mutual points. Ukraine, Latvia and especially Romania and Bulgaria should've been much higher though. xexcuseme

Top Bottom