Contact us

FSC 135 May 2020: Entry Submission

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
nvKL6Fd.jpg

Your entries for the 135th edition of FSC in May 2020 may now be submitted.

Please submit details for both your Main entry and Backup entry.

It is compulsory to submit a backup entry in case the main entry is ineligible or disqualified. Entries will not be confirmed without a backup entry.

Entries are submitted by posting details in the respective country Private Forums, or can be send by PM to me, aardvark.
Please note that details of submitted entries may not be disclosed or made public until all entries have been made public at the start of the new FSC edition.

Please submit the following details:
Artist:
Please refer to FSC rules on nationality to ensure that the artist is eligible to represent your country.
Song title: Original music only. No covers, or songs from ESC, JESC or National Finals.
Release date: Please check carefully to ensure that the oldest release date to be found across all platforms are not older than 12 months during the edition month.
Video: Please provide a link to a video on Youtube (official, picture or lyric)
MP3: Please provide a download link to a music file using Sendspace or Dropbox.

The deadline for submitting entries will be on:

28 April 2020 at 23:59 CET

Please take careful note of the deadline; No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
Please submit your entries as soon as possible, rather than waiting for the very last minute, to avoid unforeseen difficulties and errors, and ultimate disappointment.

Confirmed entries:
:br::il::uk::lv::at::tr::pl::ba::no::id:
:az::se::ca::ch::it::de::ru::hr::cz::ma:
:dk::my::za::rs::ie::pt::us::ee::nl::es:
:lt::ph::ro::ua::hu::cy::bg:

Last edited:

Verjamem

I was afraid, why submission of entries didn't start already, but finally it happened xheat :pl: song is in too.

Datura

austrian entry is already in aswell (via pm) :at:

hawadharma

:my: entry is now in the Private Forum.

P/S: This time, it's a social critic issue which (probably) can bring you to tears. :cry:

JSSArcos

:pt: Sent the entry xheart

sent an entry, of pure magic and simplicity , this was an obvious choice, after I discovered it

WhoKnows

:ua: entry is in our private forum. For some reason I just couldn't decide on an entry this month. :eek:

Top Bottom