Contact us

FSC 133: March 2020 [Odesa, Ukraine] THE SHOW! | RESULTS from page 3

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to Canada!! With a lead of 50 points over the 2nd place, this was a clear favourite and a deserved victory.

Also congrats to Netherlands on 2nd and Sweden in 3rd place!

Here's a recap of all the votes:

uEWOKBL.jpg

hawadharma

Congratulations to Canada!! With a lead of 50 points over the 2nd place, this was a clear favourite and a deserved victory.

Also congrats to Netherlands on 2nd and Sweden in 3rd place!

Here's a recap of all the votes:

uEWOKBL.jpg

My :12: pointer :cy: has the 3rd highest number of :12: points after :ca: and :it: xlove

xymothe

First of all, thank you for the points:

:12: :cz: xlove xlove xlove
:10: :at: xlove xlove
:8: :us: xlove
:5: :az:
:4: :ba: :ie:
:3: :il: :za:
:2: :ca: :ro:
:1: :uk:

You are great!

But I must say, that the arrangement of the votes is kinda bad. At halftime, :hu: has 48 points (the difference was 3 points from 1st place at this moment), and I only got 6 points from the second 18 country. I mean I had some hopes (at least for a top 10 place), and :hu: just went down, down and down. Playing with hopes are not cool, the difference was way too much between the first and the second half. I mean, the competition need some excitement, ups and downs, but there are limits... xthink

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats to 🇨🇦 Canada! Great winner tbh xcheer 🇳🇱 Netherlands & 🇸🇪 Sweden completing the top is also extra fab since they were my 12 and 10 points respectively

And thank you so much for 9th place! Considering all the over-the-top hate Roxen has gotten ever since the start of the month here on the forum and in other places such as Twitter, I thought it would end up much lower.

:12: :tr:
:10: :my:
:8: :hu: :id:
:7: :ie: :it: :us:
:6: :ma:
:3: :lt: :pt:
:2: :uk:
:1: :ru:

And good hosting as always, @aardvark xrose

Verjamem

Congrats :ca:! I'm glad at least :ph: did better than me, but on the other side, I wasn't the only one to give points to :br: and :id: :)

Thank you for points, I appreciate all of them, because I really liked our song this month and wanted it to end as high as possible. I think 22th place is reasonable result :D

xlove
:12: :lv:
:8: :br:
:6: :bg: :us:
:5: :at:

A-lister

Veteran
Firstly congrats to @aardvark for hosting an exciting show, well done xclap , it's rare that I can join the live shows but when I can it's always a great fun :)

Secondly, congrats to :ca: @JChan to the victory, a deserved, yet quite predictable, winner and it was in my personal top. 10 (which is often not the case with FSC winners) so that's always a nice thing. I'm a quite big The Weeknd fan and his new album is brilliant, this song is alright too but there are better songs on that album so I wouldn't mind another The Weeknd entry from Canada ;)

As for the Swedish results, it's nice to rebound after last edition's flop, and it's also really nice to find ourselves within the top. 3 for the first time in nearly a year! :D

Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition ! xhug

114 pts

:12: :at:
:10: :id: :ro:
:8: :de: :pt:
:7: :cz: :za: :uk:
:6: :it:
:5: :hr: :cy: :dk:
:4: :bg: :ca: :no: :es:
:3: :nl:
:2: :my: :ph:
:1: :tr:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :be:
:10: :il:
:8: :ua:
:7: :ru:
:6: :bg:
:5: :ca:
:4: :nl:
:3: :za:
:2: :it:
:1: :cy:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: Great Results Show, @aardvark - and Many Congratulations to :ca: Canada and @JChan with victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :cy::be::il: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ro::bg::nl::hr: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 8 points!) - and a great 6th place this month - for Norway in FSC #133 March. Glad to see many of you enjoyed this ‘primal’ Old Norse-Folk melody performed in Nynorsk (New Norwegian) by the well known Norwegian Old Norse-Folk band - and New artists in FSC for Norway - Wardruna :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #133 March

lQOWBiq.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #134 April 2020!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

94ayd

Yay, 2nd time we finish 8th since October and I'm happy it was with Victoria and Mihaela Marinova because they were my two picks for our ESC 2020 representative and the favourite Bulgarian singers of my boyfriend who called his pet rabbits after them. So thank you very much to the following juries for the :7::6: points:

:cy: & :id: for :1:
:de: for :2:
:ro: for 3 (my 11th)
:ua: for :4: (very underrated)
:il: for :5:
:br:, :se: & :za: for :6:
:at: & :ch: for :7: (German-speaking countries seem to dig it)
:lv: for :8: (the most underrated and cutest thing I've seen in a while)
:hr: & :tr: for :10: xheart

Also, Victoria & Mihaela Marinova streamed live concerts from their homes the last 2 days, Mihaela released her debut album 3 days ago, so you can watch them here:

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks everyone for 12th place - this was a slightly riskier entry for us, and not my usual style but after finding this tracks around the time that Celeste won her Brit award, I knew I had to send it. Delighted to see that some of you really connected with the groove too!

Thanks to:

:12: :br: :hu:
:8: :ie:
:7: :ro:
:6: :id:
:3: :at: :ph:
:2: :es: :az: :nl:
:1: :bg: :de:

JChan

Oh wow! Thank you so much to everyone who voted for :ca:! I'm so happy to know that the FSC community enjoyed the song as much as I did. Also huge shoutout to @A-lister for suggesting me this song, without them I who knows who I would have sent. :p

Thank you to:

:12: :nl: :za: :ch: :uk: :ua: :love:
:10: :br: :de: :ie: :lt: xheart
:8: :at: :hr: :il: xhug
:6: :my: :pl: :no: :tr: :ro:
:5: :se:
:4: :id:
:2: :ba: :us:

Thank you to you all xheart

And a recap of my points this edition:

:12: :dk: So unbelievably robbed... thank you for sending such an achingly beautiful song xheart
:10: :ph:
:8: :ba:
:7: :cz:
:6: :cy:
:5: :za:
:4: :se:
:3: :es:
:2: :hu:
:1: :ie:

JSSArcos

TOP 10, is a fantastic result, thanks to everyone who voted for :pt:xhug:love:

Great show as always, thank youxbow ... Congratulations to the winner, I like the music, but because it was very commercial it wasn’t in my points (13 or 14 place I think), but very happy for you friend Jordan xheart

tugberkic

Yay, 2nd time we finish 8th since October and I'm happy it was with Victoria and Mihaela Marinova because they were my two picks for our ESC 2020 representative and the favourite Bulgarian singers of my boyfriend who called his pet rabbits after them. So thank you very much to the following juries for the :7::6: points:

:cy: & :id: for :1:
:de: for :2:
:ro: for 3 (my 11th)
:ua: for :4: (very underrated)
:il: for :5:
:br:, :se: & :za: for :6:
:at: & :ch: for :7: (German-speaking countries seem to dig it)
:lv: for :8: (the most underrated and cutest thing I've seen in a while)
:hr: & :tr: for :10: xheart

Also, Victoria & Mihaela Marinova streamed live concerts from their homes the last 2 days, Mihaela released her debut album 3 days ago, so you can watch them here:

I'm really sad that you could't win this month :'(

Last edited:

tugberkic

Thank you for your points to :tr: very appreciated xrose

Here are my personal votes:

Bulgaria 12 (Well, this became my best Bulgarian song ever !!) :) @94ayd
Romania 10 ( I'm happy you finished in top 10 :)
Italy 8 ( I'm in love with Elettra ) :)
Canada 7 (Congrats) :)
Czechia 6 ( loved it)
Denmark 5 (loved it)
Morocco 4 (loved it)
Croatia 3 (loved it)
Hungary 2( loved it)
Sweden 1 (loved it)

Thanks for great show @aardvark ;)

Top Bottom