Contact us

FSC 133: March 2020 [Odesa, Ukraine] THE SHOW! | RESULTS from page 3

WhoKnows

Thanks all for visiting Ukraine! Thank you to the hosts for putting together a wonderful show.

Love the winner. It was my 12 points. It was the only song that I'd been kinda obsessed with over the last couple months.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
First of all, congratulations :ca:, although I don't find the song that special, it's just an OK radio hit song (I dislike The Weeknd in general, but it's one of his only songs I find quite nice). This month was amazing, I loved all my top 10, and I was sad I had to leave :nl::ro::ch::es: without points. :ca: was my #15.

Secondly, I'm thrilled with my top 5 result (although it was thanks to :be: non-voting), I'm in love with the song I sent, and I think it's probably the best song that Anna Vissi released the past 10 years, but I didn't think it would have that much appeal in FSC, and I was positively surprised, especially with the four 12s! xlove

Individually thanks to:

:12::dk::my::no::us: xlove xlove
:10::ba::ua:
:8::ru:
:7:
:6::ca::hu::ph:
:5:
:4::az:
:3::bg:
:2::br::pt::ch:
:1::se:

PS: My :12: this month was :at: and IMO it deserved much much better!

Datura

PS: My :12: this month was :at: and IMO it deserved much much better!

thank you. i agree :lol:
no seriously i thought this time the austrian entry could indeed find some general appeal but once again i was wrong. #20 is really not what i expected tbh. as before i should get used to the fact that my taste is very different from the majority here.
next edition will be another song to dislike, yay! xviolin

congrats to the winners though as always xleft

Top Bottom