Contact us

FSC #133: Entry Submissions

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
nvKL6Fd.jpg

Your entries for the 133rd edition of FSC in March 2020 may now be submitted.

Please submit details for both your Main entry and Backup entry.
It is compulsory to submit a backup entry in case the main entry is ineligible or disqualified. Entries will not be confirmed without a backup entry.

Entries are submitted by posting details in the respective country Private Forums, or can be send by PM to me, aardvark.
Please note that details of submitted entries may not be disclosed or made public until all entries have been made public at the start of the new FSC edition.

Please submit the following details:
Artist: Please refer to FSC rules on nationality to ensure that the artist is eligible to represent your country.
Song title: Original music only. No covers, or songs from ESC, JESC or National Finals.
Release date: Please check carefully to ensure that the oldest release date to be found across all platforms are not older than 12 months during the edition month.
Video: Please provide a link to a video on Youtube (official, picture or lyric)
MP3: Please provide a download link to a music file using Sendspace or Dropbox.

The deadline for submitting entries will be on:

27 February 2020 at 23:59 CET

Please take careful note of the deadline; No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
Please submit your entries as soon as possible, rather than waiting for the very last minute, to avoid unforeseen difficulties and errors, and ultimate disappointment.

Confirmed entries:
:at: :be: :br: :lv: :my: :il: :no: :ba: :za: :uk:
:pl: :ph: :cy: :dk: :az: :de: :se: :lt: :it: :pt:
:ca: :tr: :ma: :id: :ie: :ro: :cz: :hu: :nl: :hr:
:ua: :us: :ru: :es: :ch: :bg:

Last edited:

honzak11

:cz: entry is in the Czech Private Forum (I might change it in the last minute, awaiting 1 specific release tomorrow :unsure: - will keep you informed @aardvark , obviously)

kopachka

Croatian entry can be found in our private forum. It's a singer-songwriter who released her first album few months ago.xcheer She even had a number one single topping the charts, but I decided to send a quite unknown minimalist track from an album that simply shows more of her lovely vocal in my opinion. :)

Gabor77

The :us: is in da house! xcheer We are going alternative this time xheat, with a pretty unknown artist (I guess) :lol:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
H7B9ZXL.jpg

Date: 1st March - - -- - ---------- - -- - ---------- - -- - - -
Time: 20:00 CET- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---
Plug.dj link: TBA- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---------- - -- - --
Welcome! xcheer- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---------- - -- - --

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Oh that's an unfortunate time to start with LL as Beovizija starts an hour later :(

It's very difficult to find a good, suitable time for these LL-events in the weekends these days due to the big number of ESC NFs / national preselections. We will have a look and see if it is possible to have it earlier tomorrow, Sunday - final confirmation by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
It's very difficult to find a good, suitable time for these LL-events in the weekends these days due to the big number of ESC NFs / national preselections. We will have a look and see if it is possible to have it earlier tomorrow, Sunday - final confirmation by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.
Update: Have managed to rearrange the schedule, the LL today has been moved to a new time at 17:00 CET to avoid colliding with ESC NFs, see confirmation below xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
H7B9ZXL.jpg

Date: TODAY 1st March - - -- - ---------- - -- ------- --
Time: 17:00 CET- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---------- - -- -- --
Plug.dj link: https://plug.dj/forumsc/- - -- - -----
Running Order: Random - - -- - ---------- - -- - -------
Pre-show: from 16:30 CET - - -- - ---------- - -- - ---
Welcome! xcheer- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---------- - -- - --

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The LL for FSC #133 March 2020 has just been completed. Thank you for attending, a low turnout this time despite re-scheduling, but we hope for greater member-interest next time.

And so it is now possible for countries to promote their entries in the FSC Promotion thread and/or in their separate public country-threads.

The FSC #133 March 2020 MP3-archives (with all the songs) and the FSC March 2020 Show will be posted in due course!
tqcd9Op.gif

A-lister

Veteran
I often want to join these LL's (as well as the live shows) , but my life just changed so much since I started out in the FSC years ago so I rarely have the time and usually they conflict with my own schedule or plans, but when I do have the opportunity to join it's always a fun thing :)

I'm of course curious to hear what the reactions for the Swedish entry were?

Top Bottom