Contact us

FSC #132 - February 2020: The Show! [Zaanstad - The Netherlands] | RESULTS from page 3

Ausesken

Congrats Ukraine!! xcheer
And thank you so much for the points to :es: xlove xhug
Here you have our voting this month:

yhkv8V.png

tugberkic

Wow what a competition!! xpopcorn Congratulations to Ukraine xcheers Plus Poland ;) I'm happy because I had them both in my top 10.

Thanks for all the votes to Turkey. I'm so happy that most of you enjoyed Turkish entry. xlove

PS: Latvian Song = Turkish Delight :love:

Datura

meh, dammit... i really thought the austrian entry would do better. xcry
aaaaanyway xleftcongrats to the winner, was unsure if it was my #10 or #11 and making it my 1 pointer made more of a difference than i thought. see u in march, new chance new luck.

Geborgenheit

Thank you for voting for the Latvian song, especially :lt: for :12:! :love: The song has been sent by Alevender.

I don't like the winner, more like relying on past glory of Kazka which had stronger songs before. For me there were two favourites: :pl: and :de:,I will definitely listen to the songs some times more.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: Nice Results Show, @JChan - and Many Congratulations to :ua: Ukraine with victory!
tqcd9Op.gif
Nice song, it just made it into my very competitive top 10 this month. With the popularity of Kazka in this forum I thought it might be the favourite to win at the start of the edition.

My absolute favourites this month were: :ba::hu::bg: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :hr::ie::de: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and an excellent 3rd place this month - for Norway in FSC #132 February. I did not expect to do so well, so this was a nice surprise. Glad to see many of you enjoyed this melodic Dance-pop song by the famous Norwegian singer songwriter Ina Wroldsen in a collaboration with Lithuanian DJ/Producer Dynoro :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #132 February

9dHV23J.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #133 March 2020!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Verjamem

Congratulations :ua: ! Actually I didn't like this song, but you've send few great entries in recent months :D I'm happy :ie: ended so high and :lv: & :lt: did okay, but can believe that :az: really ended so low :( Great, distinctive one.

I thought we could get a decent result, but I didn't expect us to do that well!

xlove
:pl:
:12: :br: :cz: :hu: :lv: :se:
:10: :za: :de:
:8: :it:
:7: :dk:
:5: :ca: :uk: :bg:
:3: :tr:
:2: :no: :az: :ch: :ua:
:1: :ba: :hr:

Thanks very much for all points, but especially to @A-lister, as he suggested me this xcheers

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Congratulations :ua: - my :6: pointer from this month, so a nice result overall xlove

Great to see my top 4 in the top 6 - doesn't often happen!

Thank you sincerely for the points for :uk: this month and 16th place - had hoped to get into the Top 10 again but top half is fine ;)

Much love to:
:12: :za: :de:
:7: :at: :ie:
:6: :pl:
:5: :ch: :ua:
:2: :nl:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Though I haven't given 12 points to :cz: for ages, the last four Czech entries have apparently received 29 Danish points in total! xshock

Well done :cz:
Keep on the good work :D

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats to my :10:-pointer :ua: @WhoKnows @DJNightingale to the victory xclap (and to my :12:-pointer :pl: @Verjamem as well for basically sharing the spot xclap), also rounding up the top. 3 it's super cool (and highly unusual for me, not sure if it ever happened even?) to see my own top. 3 ending up there so yeah congrats to @Malagant as well to a well deserved top. 3 spot, in total 6/10 entries in the top.10 were also in my own top. 10 which is really something ! :D Also the top. 3 all happened to be my suggestions, so I think you guys owe me :lol:

As for the Swedish results, I am slightly surprised (or even a bit shocked!) to see it flopping this hard (Sweden's third worse results to date!) since many of you had it in your "tops" in here, I didn't expect some major success really (as that rarely happens to the Swedish language entries I send), but this bad? It's unfortunate that almost every time I try to send something in Swedish it's flopping... oh well... nevertheless...
Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition ! xhug

21 pts

:8: :dk: :il:
:3: :ch:
:2: :ie:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :pl:
:10: :ua:
:8: :no:
:7: :dk:
:6: :it:
:5: :tr:
:4: :fr:
:3: :il:
:2: :ch:
:1: :br:

A-lister

Veteran
:cz: and :se: are so underrated xshock

I saw the Czech entry as a possible winner, and I haven't liked a Swedish song this much for years !

Thank you for your kind words :love:

It's a bit ironic that those times juries that seldom vote for :se: do support us, we flop :lol:

I am rarely lucky with Swedish language entries though, which I find a pity since I also want to use the FSC to promote our language and I don't feel the entries have been bad either? xshrug Oh well... I did get my first ever victory in FSC with a Swedish language entry so it's possible I guess, but that's been a very long time since...

Datura

France voted and I announce that will be my last participation this edition. But maybe I might come back

i think you went out with a bang, last edition France was my 10pointer and this time my 12 points. all the best

JSSArcos

Great show as always xheart

Great winner even though my 11th place (before 1 minute of sending my vote, Ukraine had 1 point from me, thankfully it won, otherwise I would feel bad)

I sincerely expected a better result, but thanks to everyone who supported our entry :pt:xheartxcheers I hope that next month we can return to the TOP10

See you in March :)

Top Bottom