Contact us

FSC #131 -January 2020: The Show! [Bucharest, Romania] | RESULTS from page 3

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to the Netherlands on winning the first edition of 2020! xheatxcheerxcheerxup

Here is a recap of the winning entry:

:nl: DELAIN - Masters Of Destiny

And a summary of all the votes:

n5NgaQQ.jpg

NicoRobin

Congrats Netherlands. It was my 10 pts in my own vote xcheer

Stefanie finished 18th, not bad but a bit underrated. At this point, I have exhausted my last song which I consider strong to do well so far. I hope that my new member of the jury, Klonoa, will be able to bring the song that will finally win Switzerland ;)

hawadharma

Thanks all for voting for :my: this edition xhug

Here is summary of :my: vote:

:ro: - Great soulful song! Goosebumps all over me
:bg: - So catchy!
:ma: - Still angry about @Charlyje not voting
:ph: - Best Asian song this edition, so nostalgic..
:ua: - Powerful
:az: - Best song from Aisel so far
:br: - How can you not dance to this song
:hr: - reminds me of another song which I love (forgot the title - about suicide)
:dk: - so easy listening ;)
:mx: - love Yuridia vocals!

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you again xheart
:12::az::my::pt:
:6::ro:
:2::lt:
:1::us::pl:
That trio of 12s xheat bless you all!

And great hosting @aardvark xup The results were pretty tense to watch! :D

Though I really understand why you would vote for yourself (I would do the same), I think that :dk: should get your thanks for the 6 points instead..? :p
I LOVED the Romanian entry! In a bad month it could easily have achieved 12 points from me too.. Much much better than Irina Rimes last month :eek:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Though I really understand why you would vote for yourself (I would do the same), I think that :dk: should get your thanks for the 6 points instead..? :p
I LOVED the Romanian entry! In a bad month it could easily have achieved 12 points from me too.. Much much better than Irina Rimes last month :eek:
Dammit! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I keep doing that for some reason

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats to @aardvark for hosting a nice show, which I actually managed to catch some off live for a change xclap

Congratulations to :nl: @Mozz xclap , unfortunately not my cup of tea but still happy for those who enjoyed it :)

As for the Swedish results it's great to be back in the top. 5 after the previous flop, although I was hoping for better... will be hard to ever achieve I see but the last thing that dies is the hope I guess ;)

Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition ! xhug

116 pts

:12: :ba: :lt: :ro:
:10: :cz: :za: :uk:
:8: :il:
:7: :no:
:6: :at: :ua:
:5: :ch:
:4: :it: :pl:
:3: :ph:
:2: :br: :bg: :ie:
:1: :fr:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :ua:
:10: :ba:
:8: :tr:
:7: :lv:
:6: :it:
:5: :fr:
:4: :il:
:3: :no:
:2: :az:
:1: :cz:

Last edited:

Datura

I mean to achieve another victory, I think Sweden has a victory on average every third year or something in this contest...

I loooove Mean Girls! Modern classic ;)

i think sweden is one of the most successful countries in fsc though, victory or not. or maybe it's just my subjective perceptionxshrug

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: Great Results Show, @aardvark - and Many Congratulations to :nl: The Netherlands and @Mozz with yet another victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

The song by Delain ended 7th in my list this month but was close to my top 5 xup

My absolute favourites this month were: :it::il::cy: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :my::ua::mx: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) and an excellent 3rd place this month - for Norway in FSC #131 January. I did not expect such a good result but am very happy to see many of you enjoyed this melodic Nordic Dark Synth Pop-rock song by the Norwegian experimental rock-band Shining :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #131 January

v7G3WdZ.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #132 February 2020!
tqcd9Op.gif

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
As for the Danish entry, one of the main reasons, why I chose the song, was because it's Greenlandic, and I've never sent a song from the Northernmost part of our Kingdom yet, and Greenland deserves being represented here xlove

Anyway these were my votes:

:12: :nl:
:10: :cz:
:8: :ph:
:7: :ru:
:6: :ro:
:5: :ba:
:4: :ca:
:3: :mx:
:2: :hu:
:1: :lv:

11th Germany
12th - 15th Cyprus, Morocco, Portugal, South Africa

A-lister

Veteran
i think sweden is one of the most successful countries in fsc though, victory or not. or maybe it's just my subjective perceptionxshrug

I noticed it's a perception many have, but looking at the actual stats we are not that successful , for sure not when it comes to victories at least... I can't remember the last time I saw some updated stats but I think as far as victories goes we are maybe in the top. 15 league, if you ad top. 10's/5's then we are a bit higher.

Top Bottom