Contact us

FSC #129- November 2019: The Show! [Milan, Italy] | RESULTS from page 6

Geborgenheit

Re: FSC #129- November 2019: The Show! [Milan, Italy] | RESULTS 29/11 @19:30 CET

Thank you :mx: :ph: :dk: :fr:for voting for the Latvian song! xthank

This month, I have selected the song for Latvia... next month it will be Alevender's choice.

Latvian voting:
2019-11-27-23-09-37.png

Datura

Re: FSC #129- November 2019: The Show! [Milan, Italy] | RESULTS 29/11 @19:30 CET

So sad about :cy: result. I sent a song that I won with :cy: a contest in another forum, and gave me my best result in ages in NRG in the other forum, just to end in bottom 5 here. It seems like I should send pop and only pop in this contest, nothing original and innovative. xshrug
Special thanks to :az: for :12:. xheart

Also, :hu: had the best song in this edition IMO, so sad I was one of the only ones that appreciated it. :(

no no no i love it when you send songs like this one! i get what u mean but please keep some alternative and daring choices. discovering interesting songs that are not that mainstream is the reason why i'm (still) in this contest (i know my taste is very differenty from the majority here...) xlove
and :hu: was one of my faves in this edition too

Ausesken

Congrats Netherlands!! I didn't know the song before and I really liked it!

Thank you very much for this top 10 for :es: xcheer xlove

Spanish voting:

U21EzG.png

Bakinka

Thanks for everyone who voted for Azerbaijan. xrose

Brazil for :7:
Sweden, Croatia, Ireland for :3:
Serbia, Germany for :1:

And special thanks to Bulgaria for amazing :12:!!!

CypriotGirl

Veteran

no no no i love it when you send songs like this one! i get what u mean but please keep some alternative and daring choices. discovering interesting songs that are not that mainstream is the reason why i'm (still) in this contest (i know my taste is very differenty from the majority here...) xlove
and :hu: was one of my faves in this edition too

When I have songs like that, I give them a shot in FSC, but it's frustrating when they fail so badly! I just hoped that there were more people with diverse taste in this contest. It kinda went very mainstream. I do like mainstream songs, but I hope that alternative tracks got appreciation too (ok, the song that won was kinda alternative, but it's 100% mainstream IMO.) ;)

Datura

When I have songs like that, I give them a shot in FSC, but it's frustrating when they fail so badly! I just hoped that there were more people with diverse taste in this contest. It kinda went very mainstream. I do like mainstream songs, but I hope that alternative tracks got appreciation too (ok, the song that won was kinda alternative, but it's 100% mainstream IMO.) ;)

i get you, i know when i send rather alternative songs that i really really love that they will (probably) get points from the same 4-5 members - and if i'm lucky it's a few more.
but yea i really appreciate your choice this month, cyprus has become one of my favourite countries here in fsc.

oh and let me know what that contest is where ur entry won xyes

Charly

Woahhh 2nd place xbow

Thank you all for voting Morocco this, some day I could gain my 4th win xbow

Congratulations to Netherlands for the victory and well deserved!

Mainshow

Veteran

Congratulations to the Netherlands! - It was a very exciting voting procedure!

These were my points (in brackets you will find the combined rank of our German Team)

:12: :pl: Poland (#11)
:10: :ua: Ukraine (#13)
:8: :ma: Morocco (#4)
:7: :nl: The Netherlands (#5)
:6: :at: Austria (#19)
:5: :ca: Canada (#8)
:4: :se: Sweden (#3)
:3: :bg: Bulgaria (#7)
:2: :ch: Switzerland (#2)
:1: :cz: Czech Republic (#14)

My #11 was :il: Israel and #12 :cy:.

tugberkic

Well done :nl: :) Thanks everyone who voted for :ba:
I'm very surprised because Turkey received points just from our jury... I think that song is very good ;)
All songs from our TOP 10 plus Switzerland are excellent! Congrats once again to :nl: !

I'm suprised too :confused: but thank you anyway :ba: xrose

This is just contest, we can't always hit people or their taste of music but last three months of our results, makes me to think retiring from Turkish jury.... :mrgreen:

Staewi

Congrats to the winner xcheer
Sad to see some of my favourites, especially :pt: and :ru: (my #1 and #4), flop though. IOTAP

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :nl: !

I was happy that the two songs fighting for the victory were both songs, I kind of liked... Or at least liked enough to vote for both of them :p
...sadly I think it was a rather bad month with only :ro: sending a song I actually loved xshock So Ana was obviously robbed !

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
As for the Danish entry, I had hoped to end up in top 15, but top 20 would be perfectly fine too...
But then Thorns stayed in the bottom for what seemed like forever, so I was really disappointed half way through the voting
I'd never ever imagined that it would do so well with juries towards the end and then finishing 11th, so I'm very satisfied :D

Thank you very much:

xheart :ua: :ca: :uk: :ba: :hu: :my: :pt: :ch: :it: :cz: :br: xheart

xymothe

#27, right side. In my mind it's a realistic result, I didn't hope so much point for Luca, it's a bit different entry, but I really like that style and vibe. Many thanks for the points, I gladly read some kind comments also. xlove

:12: :cy: xheart
:8: :at: xrose
:7: :us: xyaay
:2: :az: :hr: :it: xcheers
:1: :pl: xup

Mozz

As you can see the Dutch are celebrating xcheer

Thank you so much for your appreciation, it means a lot to me xrose

xthank
:12: :mx::ua::za::ru::id:
:10: :cy::it::my::pt::cz:
:8: :fr::hu::es:
:7: :ch:
:6: :dk::de::lv:
:5: :ro::il::ph:
:4: :uk::ba:
:3: :ma::tr::at:
:2: :ie:

Until 2 days ago when I saw anaraqeen's post I couldn't see Numb winnning tbh, not in this month. My prediction was that :cz: would win, and also :ma: seemed a strong contender (congratulations to Morocco for reaching second place xcheers).

JSSArcos

A half flop for Portugal would say me :D , yet it is a satisfactory result for the song sent, thanks to all who voted in Portugal xheartxhug, and congratulations to the great winner xlove and thanks for another great show, good job xbow

Until the next edition, we return to our usual songs, glad that some have enjoyed this "new side" Portuguese ( maybe 350 years from now, again send this musical genre) :lol:

choda

Ok guys, expect a banger from Serbia next month! No more mocking around, what would Melanie Rene said :D

Verjamem

Wow, tbh I didn't expect bad result in October, but good result now too! Thank you a lot for all points :) I think :ba:, :rs: and :za: should have been much higher, but life goes on.

Top Bottom