Contact us

FSC #128 - October 2019: The Show! [Vienna - Austria] | RESULTS from page 6

Mainshow

Veteran
Congratulations to Italy! I love it that my favourite entry won! "Barrio" is such a great bop and Mahmood deserves to bring that FSC trophy to Italy!

Thanks for voting for Germany ;)

Here are my points (in brackets, you'll see the combined rank of the German team)

:12: :it: Italy (#10)
:10: :ch: Switzerland (#1)
:8: :pt: Portugal (#19)
:7: :my: Malaysia (#27)
:6: :ua: Ukraine (#2)
:5: :il: Israel (#3)
:4: :fr: France (#13)
:3: :id: Indonesia (#34)
:2: :ma: Morocco (#8)
:1: :ca: Canada (#5)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
We have a nice surprise for you, guys! We will have the 4th and last of the FSC Spin-Offs for 2019 now in November. Submissions have opened, for more info and details please check out the FSC Spin-Off Forum - we hope several of you will join us! xcheer

A-lister

Veteran
Unfortunately I missed yet another live show :( However congratulations to :it: [MENTION=14029]elanyvx[/MENTION] xclap , it was an expected winner but it's a good song and it was in my own top. 10 so I can't say I mind :mrgreen: This edition was probably the strongest one yet this year so it's extra nice to see 4 out of my personal top. 10 within the top. 10, and also :ca: that ended #3 was actually my 11th spot so...

Considering the competition, I am satisfied with Sweden's results, yes I would lie if I said I didn't think we had a winner candidate this time around, but it's all right, it's still one of our best results this year so far and the third time in total we managed a top.5 spot this year :mrgreen:

Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition ! xhug

90 pts

:12: :il:
:10: :my:
:8: :hr:
:7: :tr:
:6: :at: :ca: :it: :ru:
:5: :dk: :ro: :za: :uk:
:4: :az:
:2: :no: :ua:
:1: :cz:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition: