Contact us

FSC #125 -July 2019: The Show! [George Town- the Cayman Islands, United Kingdom] | RESULTS from page 8

Datura

what a suprising but pleasant winner, congrats portugal, didn't expect this.
thanks for the points for the austrian entry, i hope some of u enjoyed it.

A-lister

Veteran
Re: FSC #125 -July 2019: The Show! [George Town- the Cayman Islands, United Kingdom] | RESULTS 30/07 20:00 CET

xrose xcheers It is mutual. I always thought you were someone I got on well with, especially in the FSC bubble.

xrose

I voted in the June edition of 2013, but was fully part of it and helped select our entries from July 2013. So only a couple of months after you. I remember you had a co-juror for your first month who then suddenly vanished of the face of the earth. :lol:

Yeah so we've been in this for almost the same time... well the second juror (who is still active on the forum generally it seems, at least sometimes) joined a couple of months after me and for some reason only stayed for 1-2... I don't mind being an only juror though... the POWER!!! muhahaha :twisted: :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: FSC #125 -July 2019: The Show! [George Town- the Cayman Islands, United Kingdom] | RESULTS 30/07 20:00 CET

xrose

Yeah so we've been in this for almost the same time... well the second juror (who is still active on the forum generally it seems, at least sometimes) joined a couple of months after me and for some reason only stayed for 1-2... I don't mind being an only juror though... the POWER!!! muhahaha :twisted: :mrgreen:

the best FSC years of my life (no shade to my current co-juror we have very similar taste and it's great to work with him), but having full control felt so much more fun compared to before when 90% of my suggestions got crushed at the NF level and half of my top 10 missed out on points. I remember at one point we even had 8 people in our jury. :'D I think joining WV opened my eyes to beauty of being singular juror, which is around the time I took a break last time. Considering how many Swedes and Brits are on this forum, it's surprising how both you and I stayed as singular jurors for so long.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI: We have a nice surprise for you, folks! We are having the 3rd FSC Spin-Off of 2019 now in August! We considered several themes for this edition, you can see which one we decided upon in the FSC Spin-Off Forum. There you will also find details & sign ups/submissions. We hope several of you will join us! xcheer
tqcd9Op.png

hawadharma

Wow, last place! :lol: That's new. Congrats :pt: & Joao xheart

Thank you for the few countries who appreciated this song:

05 United States
03 Bulgaria
02 Denmark
01 Malaysia
xheart

tenor.gif

While you still fainting, I just wanna highlight Romanian last placing this edition is the most undeserving I ever seen in FSC ever (not counting the times Malaysian was last place LOL).

You people saying you don't groove to Gura Lumi? xshock

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member

I'm not sure if ending up in the bottom 10 can be considered "good results" but I guess it can always be worse :lol:

I will see what I can do ;)

You're welcome ;) Well, you did get points from Sweden 3/4 last editions so wouldn't call it "hardly ever" hehe ;) xrose

Half of my entries this year ended in bottom 10, and only one Danish song has made it to top 10 :s

:se: usually get far better results than :dk: ;) But I guess that's how the game works; people simply like your songs better than they like mine ;)

I know! That's awesome! Thank you!
But overall in my time in FSC I think I've received even less points from Sweden that I've send to you :eek:
I guess our tastes are a bit too different :s But it seems like it's getting better! :D

A-lister

Veteran

Half of my entries this year ended in bottom 10, and only one Danish song has made it to top 10 :s

:se: usually get far better results than :dk: ;) But I guess that's how the game works; people simply like your songs better than they like mine ;)

I know! That's awesome! Thank you!
But overall in my time in FSC I think I've received even less points from Sweden that I've send to you :eek:
I guess our tastes are a bit too different :s But it seems like it's getting better! :D

I hear ya, I just meant that there is this kind of myth that Swedish entries all succeed, but in reality is a bit of a roller coaster for us ... the last three editions for instance didn't go that well...

I think our exchange is pretty even tbh so I guess it's pretty fair ;)

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member

I hear ya, I just meant that there is this kind of myth that Swedish entries all succeed, but in reality is a bit of a roller coaster for us ... the last three editions for instance didn't go that well...

I think our exchange is pretty even tbh so I guess it's pretty fair ;)

Guess you're right ;) I don't think Sweden is among the most succesful countries in FSC... A roller coaster indeed ;)

Top Bottom