Contact us

FSC #121 March 2019 [Ten Years of FSC]: The Show! [Brno, Czech Republic] | RESULTS from page 5

94ayd

Great results - my :12: won and :bg: finished in the top 10! :D Thanks to the following juries for their points:

:cy: for :2:
:br: for :3:
:lv:, :pt:, :ch: & :uk: for :4:
:it: for :6:
:ro: for :7:
:hu:, :ma: & :se: for :10: :eek:
:ua: for :12: xheart

tugberkic

First of all, I feel so sad and unlucky that i've missed the chance to see this result. :( I can see that it was very excited. Especially the race between UK and Turkey in the end. :) Thanks to him also because he gave us 12 :D [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] and 10 [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION] . This is my first winning after i joined this forum in 2015. xthankxheart that's why I'm really extremely happy :D Lastly, I want to send my special thanks to our main jury [MENTION=8126]thevoice[/MENTION], because it was him who sent this song. BIG CONGRATS TO YOU BRO, I'm so happy we made it :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR DECENT POINTS:
:12: :uk::bg::hr::be::cz::de::lt:
:10: :es::br:
:8: :ua:
:6: :fr:
:5: :za::at::pt:
:4: :gr::my::az:
:2: :ma:
:1: :mx:

Here are my personal votes:
Norway 12 (I think, this is the best Ina's song for me :)
Mexico 10 ( It was so emotional for me :)
Malaysia 8 ( another great taste from asia )
Italy 7
Ukraine 6
Cyprus 5
Israel 4
Sweden 3
Hungary 2
Greece 1

SEE YOU GUYS IN TURKEY !! :tr::tr::tr:

A-lister

Veteran
So unfortunately I couldn't catch the live show this time around, but nevertheless congrats to :tr: (and I guess one could say partly :ua:) to the victory xcheer Now I am not shocked by the results, especially considering all the Maruv drama that's been around this forum and the Eurovision-fan-sphere adding to the hype, personally though the song doesn't do much for me but still congrats! :mrgreen:

Also, as for this edition's special rules regarding covers, some of the covers sent were actually covers of some of my all time favorite songs which clearly doesn't make it much easier. I was trying to be as fair as balanced as possible in my judgment though (as I'm always trying to be) and just following my own taste and impression. With covers it's tricky because there is always that comparison with the original, and for a cover to be good it needs to bring some own touch to the original and while it's often hard to make a song better than the original, there are still many good covers out there with their own "identity" to them. My issue with some of these covers though, no offense to any of the jurors it's just my personal taste, is that they were rather bad attempts on the original ones and unfortunately some were even a bit painful to listen to... but oh well... that's just my taste, no disrespect :)

As for the :se: results this month, I am satisfied with another top. 10 position :) and...

Thank you to all that voted for the Swedish entry in this edition xhug

84 pts

:12: :ee:
:8: :at: :it:
:7: :ca: :cy: :lt:
:6: :mx: :pt:
:5: :au: :nl:
:4: :ro:
:3: :es: :ch: :tr:

... and a reprise of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :il:
:10: :bg:
:8: :br:
:7: :uk:
:6: :hr:
:5: :ph:
:4: :lv:
:3: :it:
:2: :ca:
:1: :cz:

hawadharma

Hi all, congratulations to :tr: for the very deserving winning!! xcheer xcheer xcheer

Special shoutout to those who has voted for :my: -- thanks to you we got 13th place, which is a decent placing more than what we would ask for ;)

My top 3:
:ma: -- great song and engaging vocal.
:mx: -- hauntingly beautiful.
:gr: -- so fun !!

:)

Kairit

Congrats to the winner! :D

And thank youuuu for the points to :ee: xheart:

:10: :au:
:6: :lt:
:4: :hu: :nl:
:3: :at: :be: :it:
:1: :cy:

I am so glad to have discovered :se: Anna Leone and her fantastic song through this edition, absolutely one of my favourite songs that I've heard in FSC. xheart Only Adore by Amy Shark from a couple years ago really compares, I remember hearing that song for the first time in the Live Listen so clearly, I guess it's like a monumental moment in my life :lol: I instantly fell in love with it, pretty much harder than any other song ever, it is my most listened to song ever and I still listen to it almost every day, and it still feels the same and that's rare for me, because I'm not the type of person to listen to one song too much, nor one that immediately loves a song. But I discovered my soul song and my soul artist thanks to FSC (I Said Hi is actually one of my least favourite songs by Amy though, and it did better than Adore, but eh, I still love her and all of her music a lot lol) ... And If You Only kind of hit me the same way, because it is so so me, it's moments like these why I really love this competition. :)

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats to the winner! :D

And thank youuuu for the points to :ee: xheart:

:10: :au:
:6: :lt:
:4: :hu: :nl:
:3: :at: :be: :it:
:1: :cy:

I am so glad to have discovered :se: Anna Leone and her fantastic song through this edition, absolutely one of my favourite songs that I've heard in FSC. xheart Only Adore by Amy Shark from a couple years ago really compares, I remember hearing that song for the first time in the Live Listen so clearly, I guess it's like a monumental moment in my life :lol: I instantly fell in love with it, pretty much harder than any other song ever, it is my most listened to song ever and I still listen to it almost every day, and it still feels the same and that's rare for me, because I'm not the type of person to listen to one song too much, nor one that immediately loves a song. But I discovered my soul song and my soul artist thanks to FSC (I Said Hi is actually one of my least favourite songs by Amy though, and it did better than Adore, but eh, I still love her and all of her music a lot lol) ... And If You Only kind of hit me the same way, because it is so so me, it's moments like these why I really love this competition. :)

Happy to see you liked the song by Anna so much, it really is a magical song :) Thanks again for the :12: xrose

Kairit

Happy to see you liked the song by Anna so much, it really is a magical song :) Thanks again for the :12: xrose

You're welcome. ;) You're doing a great job in my eyes haha, thanks a lot for these songs. "Super 8" by Little Jinder that you sent years ago as well is also still in my top 5 favourite FSC songs, even if I don't really listen to that one much anymore, I still heavily did for about 6 months there. :D Music is something that's really important to me, so I really mean it. :)

Gabor77

Congrats to :tr: xheart It didn't do much for me but nevertheless great winner! I am really excited about the next edition being held in Turkey :lol:

A huge disappointment for :us: this edition tho :( I won't loose more words on that, other than I don't think this Artist and Song deserved what they got ;(
These results in general are insanely weird to me :confused: I have no explanation how the Netherlands could get last with an incredible voice and great song! It was a great choice imo :)

A huge thanks to everyone who voted for :us: !! xheart xheart xheart

Once again my votes-with a few comments:

:12: points Romania - One of my favorite song EVER and Bella Santiago is just amazing!

:10: points Hungary - Love this song as well; great to hear it in another version

:8: points Netherlands - As I already said: An amazing voice and song #nojusticeforthenetherlands :lol:

:7: points Australia - Great song with deep lyrics!

:6: points Israel - What a BOP! That drop is just amazing!

:5: points Canada - I simply love the jazzy songs of Michael Bublé

:4: points Malaysia - There is no way to forget this song!

:3: points Morroco - I love my Mama ;)

:2: points Lithuania - Great cover of a great song

:1: point Greece - Nice pop song!

Overall a great edition :D I am in love with my Top 6, whereas it was really hard to rank them. Either one of them could have been my NUMBER 1!

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

Mozz

Congratulations :tr: and Turkish jury xcheers

Wow. Dead. Last. Place. For :nl:. And I thought the song was sublime. Well, I'm so mesmerized thank you :lol:

Thank you so much for appreciating my entry:

8 USA
4 Canada
3 Ukraine
1 Malaysia

honzak11

First of all, I feel so sad and unlucky that i've missed the chance to see this result. :( I can see that it was very excited. Especially the race between UK and Turkey in the end. :) Thanks to him also because he gave us 12 :D [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] and 10 [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION] . This is my first winning after i joined this forum in 2015. xthankxheart that's why I'm really extremely happy :D Lastly, I want to send my special thanks to our main jury [MENTION=8126]thevoice[/MENTION], because it was him who sent this song. BIG CONGRATS TO YOU BRO, I'm so happy we made it :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR DECENT POINTS:
:12: :uk::bg::hr::be::cz::de::lt:
:10: :es::br:
:8: :ua:
:6: :fr:
:5: :za::at::pt:
:4: :gr::my::az:
:2: :ma:
:1: :mx:
SEE YOU GUYS IN TURKEY !! :tr::tr::tr:

Congratulations to Turkey [MENTION=15072]tugberkic[/MENTION] !!! Very well done - I enjoyed your entry so much! :D

Top Bottom