th

FRENCH POLYNESIA

o7ij.png

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WV167
Irie Locals (Jimbo ft. Birdking) - Stand High

What better way to start a new run than with a last place in the semi. JK, I knew it was dead on arrival, reggae has never been a WV favorite. Too bad for you because I don't intend to stop there.
My run will be a weird mix of C/E tracks, but even that is quite presumptuous as I have no idea how to categorize them lol.
Enjoy the ride, we only want good vibes in this house.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WV 168
Pepena - Faafaite

When I first listen to this song 2 years ago, I wanted to keep it for NSC. But WV was too good of an opportunity to pass up, it's not something we often see in the contest so even if I knew it would be hard to Q I thought some might enjoy it.​

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WV 169
Teiho Tetoofa - E Ruaragi

I couldn't play with this archipel without sending a typical Polynesian ballad, right? They just have something going on in them, it's so peaceful an beautiful.
Glad to see it was worth it, I knew it had potential to go to the final but I didn't expect to do well enough to get a top 10. Thank you!

Next edition will be my last with ::frpo for now, it's surprisingly extremely hard to scout there if we want to showcase different styles.​

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WV 170
Heretu x Jimbo - Unity

Ok, now that :fr: and ::frpo are done for a while, it's time for me to throw a dart at a world map and stay in Chosen One for 3-5 editions.​

Top Bottom