Contact us

Free European Song Contest

shameless

In retroperspective I really hated this. The cute thing was the family members of some singers gave their points but these things are only working in our miserable days were a lot of us cannot see their abroad living parents. Otherwise it was a mess and just like on all the BuViSoCo s we found a bland male solo singer winning - at least it was not Max Mutzke this time around but oh well, too many faces of the usual ProSieben/Sat1-circus that I am sick of and I really don't think this will have a future outside of CoVid-19. Props for making it happen so fast though, no probs for acting like a total diva and putting in on ESC night.

Fluke

Nobody on here seems to care about this, but.... apparently they're doing it again. And it seems to be even bigger this time.

Could they be aiming at making this a bigger "alternative contest" involving several other countries? Or just making this the selection of the German ESC entry for 2022?

musicfan

Why were the Lunarians kicked out in 2021? That was definitely the best song. For 2021 Mathea's Tut Mir Nicht Leid was ok. They are the only two I'm likely to listen to again.

Top Bottom