Contact us

France | WV185: Igorrr - Opus Brain

Zeus

g5sa.png

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: France ~ WV 12 ~ David Guetta ~ 2 SONGS NF! If you vote I'll give you a croissant! ;)

Does anyone want to vote? xcry

theditz83

Veteran
Re: France ~ WV 12 ~ David Guetta ~ 2 SONGS NF! If you vote I'll give you a croissant! ;)

I was so sure that Titanium had been in WV before, but it must be She Wolf for Australia that I'm thinking of ;)

:jp: voted :)

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Big thanks and croissant too go to: xhug
Indonesia :id: xheart
Malaysia :my: xheart
Cyprus :cy: xheart
Berlin ::berl xheart
Peru :pe: xheart
Sweden :se: xheart
Japan :jp: xheart
Iceland :is: xheart
Poland :pl: xheart
I'll return a favour. ;)

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

It's really really tough:
1st song - 6 votes
2nd song - 5 votes
:/

Amir

Veteran

It's really really tough:
1st song - 6 votes
2nd song - 5 votes
:/

The songs are too similar xshrug

chontono

Where is my croissant? I didn´t receive it yet, IOTAP I hope you sent it through ups or any other reliable way :?

theditz83

Veteran

The songs are too similar xshrug

It's David Guetta - he pretty much makes his name from making similar-sounding songs.

(Not hating - I'm actually a dance music fan, honest! :lol: )

The problem here is that for me, these songs have been over-exposed and played to death, one more recently than the other. Some lesser known Guetta songs would've been nice (in a slightly larger NF maybe?) since his older material is very different and would have given a more varied choice. But at the end of the day, Vaso decided to go with a 2 song NF and that's just fine by me too ;)

CypriotGirl

Veteran

The problem here is that for me, these songs have been over-exposed and played to death, one more recently than the other. Some lesser known Guetta songs would've been nice (in a slightly larger NF maybe?) since his older material is very different and would have given a more varied choice. But at the end of the day, Vaso decided to go with a 2 song NF and that's just fine by me too ;)

Totally agree. Vaso, be more creative next time please... There's no need some songs that I've already listened 1000 times to listen to them for an 1001st time. xcrazy

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

I don't agree that these 2 songs are similar, first is typical dance-club song, and 2nd is trance-club, I can't imagine myself dancing of it (only in nervous convulsions :lol:)
I hope David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland will win, its more catchy. Titanium give me just headache, Sia is great composer, but her voice is annoying me xcrazy

as78

:lv: has voted :D

Steffan

I hate "When Love Takes Over" >,>

cegs5

I don't agree that these 2 songs are similar, first is typical dance-club song, and 2nd is trance-club, I can't imagine myself dancing of it (only in nervous convulsions :lol:)
I hope David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland will win, its more catchy. Titanium give me just headache, Sia is great composer, but her voice is annoying me xcrazy

I've danced both of them in a club xdance

cegs5

Is it allowed to reveal one's vote (or give hints) publicly??

I kind of ask the same in Norte's thread...and the answer was that we can discuss about our favourites...I guess we can also discuss about our dislikes xoscar

theditz83

Veteran

Yeah, when Titanium comes on, I pretty much scream the lyrics at the top of my voice and bounce up and down on the spot! It's hard though cos the verses are largely without any beat, so you can only really do dramatic poses :lol:

Top Bottom