Looren

Veteran
g5sa.png

Time for some real shit

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
My prediction wasn't right this time :lol: When you said summer hit I thought of Aya's Jolie Nana as it was released in the middle of July and was heard more than once. Didn't even think about Keen'V.

nekoisneko

My prediction wasn't right this time :lol: When you said summer hit I thought of Aya's Jolie Nana as it was released in the middle of July and was heard more than once. Didn't even think about Keen'V.

Hahahah
Désolé, mais un jour, on ira à Tahiti. C'est là qu'on vivra notre meilleure vie xdance

toi et moi, on ira ~~

You may see Jolie Nana someday in WV xdance (I like 40% as well xlove )

nekoisneko

I just found a perfect entry to end the edition this year.

a song with non-sense lyrics. The electro indie or aya nakamura can wait later or next year.

EDIT: the song is apparently too sexual. Hopefully it is still appropriate.

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
So be honest neko - are you full-on trolling us here? Cos during the LL I was just floored with the high level of WTF from this entry.

It is utterly brilliant of course, but what do you want from us - our tears of laughter to power your spaceship to whatever planet Téo came from?? xthink :lol:

nekoisneko

So be honest neko - are you full-on trolling us here? Cos during the LL I was just floored with the high level of WTF from this entry.

It is utterly brilliant of course, but what do you want from us - our tears of laughter to power your spaceship to whatever planet Téo came from?? xthink :lol:

:lol:
I am not trolling Gary. I am serious with this epic entry. xlove
Who can forget "Chichipopolatata"? It stucks in your head since the first listening xlove. And that colorful latex is just lovely. xlove
Just want to share some epicness from Téo with you guys and entertain you during this pandemic situation.

Top Bottom