Contact us

France | WV179 - 50th Edition NF - Deadline : 07/12/2023 at 22:00CET

Looren

Veteran
g5sa.png

Time for some real shit

Last edited:

nekoisneko

Apparently that we only missed the final by 1 point for electro swing. I will consider to send another electro swing to WV xlove.

As for WV126, I initially planned to send an indie singer. But then I remember that I found out a song that (just like sist @anaraqueen) "I can't believe that nobody has sent this song to WV". So yeah, :fr: next entry will come from a big name.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
You got me hooked :lol: "Big name" don't tell much because too many artists can fit into this category, but I really wonder which song got this reaction from you :unsure:

nekoisneko

You got me hooked :lol: "Big name" don't tell much because too many artists can fit into this category, but I really wonder which song got this reaction from you :unsure:

hahahaha c'est vrai
autre clé: Usually the artis collaborate with other artist, and, I think, recently released 3 singles with collaboration from international artist.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
hahahaha c'est vrai
autre clé: Usually the artis collaborate with other artist, and, I think, recently released 3 singles with collaboration from international artist.
Okay I think I totally got it now :sneaky: There is only one that comes to my mind, let's see if I'm wrong once again :lol:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
So, I totally knew it was going to be him, I just thought you would send one of his older hits :lol: This one was actually not extremely popular in France compared to the others, not as much radio friendly I guess ?

nekoisneko

So, I totally knew it was going to be him, I just thought you would send one of his older hits :lol: This one was actually not extremely popular in France compared to the others, not as much radio friendly I guess ?

hahahaha, I don't really fond with his older hits. But I really like La Même and Hola Senorita (maybe I will send them in the future).
I pick this one because I love it since the first listening on Spotify. Maybe you are right that this one is not radio friendly as his other singles, so not that popular in France.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
hahahaha, I don't really fond with his older hits. But I really like La Même and Hola Senorita (maybe I will send them in the future).
I pick this one because I love it since the first listening on Spotify. Maybe you are right that this one is not radio friendly as his other singles, so not that popular in France.
I'm not a fan of GIMS either, but sometimes I like his hits. My favorite is none of the most popular though, J'me Tire, released in 2013

Last edited:

nekoisneko

Almost made it (again) xheat

Thank you to who has voted :fr: this time.

I haven't decided next entry, maybe another song in english or bilingual.

Top Bottom