Contact us

FRANCE - France 2010 - Jessy Matador - Allez Ola

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Milos-BC

This song really nailed the stage :D

One of the most energetic performances of the night, and one of the catchiest tunes. If it wasn't for the juries it would have scored a top 10 for sure.

It will definetly become a summer hit :D

wittgenstein

Milos-BC said:
This song really nailed the stage :D

One of the most energetic performances of the night, and one of the catchiest tunes. If it wasn't for the juries it would have scored a top 10 for sure.

It will definetly become a summer hit :D

^
agree, its already a hit i think.

Israeliboy

Bonjour, Good performance for France, I liked the song :D
It's time for Zaho ...

dogmeat

Deltage said:
I'm sure that will be the effect of the juries, that no one will dare to send an electronic/club/hip-hop track because no doubt the juries are prejudiced against such music. Unless a modern song is "alternative" like Satellite was, the juries will probably avoid giving points to it for no reason.
Let's hope not, we need diversity. But I'm afraid you might be right. Denmark case proves jury supports 70s' esc type of music and I don't want Eurovision to be festival of Abba copycats.
Nevermind, stop spreading pessimism!

Now I get into summer mood and start liking "Allez Ola Ole" more and more :]

teroh

Those French people are idiots.. they forgot to register the song for the German charts! :roll:

According to the sales, "Allez Ola Olé" would enter the German Top 10 this week. But since it's not registered for the official charts, it cannot enter them at all.

Now the highest entries of ESC songs (apart from Lena, whose Satellite is back on #1 this week) in Germany this week are Tom Dice (#20) and Safura (#26). Jessy Matador easily beat both of them, but he is not listed due to his management having executed an epic fail. :?

daniels1000

Jessy Matador will release his brand new album very shortly.

Titled 'Vemino vedetao', the new album will follow the successful 'Electro Soukouss' in which was included his Eurovision entry Allez ola olé that peaked at #1 in the French music charts and entered the top 20 of many music charts across Europe.
[/B]

Read more [url="http://www.esctoday.com/42693/france-jessy-matador-to-release-new-album/]HERE[/url].

escYOUnited

Administrator
[video=youtube;Wv99yk86IHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wv99yk86IHs[/video]

JamieBrown

This comes into my mind again and looking forward to the upcoming events in June I think it will be played more often again :D

Also one of the rare results I'm still complaining about. Main reason is the fact that the jurors robbed half of the televoting score IOTAP

JimmyJump

When i was a child back in 2010, this was my favorite

Top Bottom