Contact us

FRANCE - France 2010 - Jessy Matador - Allez Ola

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Isabella

France was awesome, I start to dance like crazy during their performance xfruit

Deltage

12th place is great because this was way too different for ESC to get a top result but lots of people seemed to think that they would automatically finish last. So it shows that it's better to have an original dance track than an old-fashioned ESC song (of course I'm referring to the actual last place, UK).

ParadiseES

I'm surprised this ended that high. I still see this as a Ricky Martin copy, but okay, France got that everybody started dancing tonight (I saw it). Well done :cool:

Deltage

Since when has Ricky Martin done African and mainstream hip-hop-inspired club music? :?

Samb

MyHeartIsYours said:
Wasnt the French music South American style?

African. Jessy Matador, like a lot of French people, can trace his roots back to here.

My favourite French song for quite a few years, and I think it deserved higher!

MyHeartIsYours

Haha that is what I originally thought but then got told by some silly person that it was South American!

paddyirl

Yeah it wasn't really a Latin beat, so I never understood the Ricky Martin comparison.

aletem

Bojan said:
desreved top 5!
crazy energy! loved the performance xdance
+100000

It was the most positive surprise of the night! The performance was a blast!!! :D :cool: :lol:

tooom

I didn't care that much for the studio version or the music video, but the live performance really made it so much better. Originally it was really a song without a verse OR chorus, but the added female vocals gave it more substance. Choreography was also great.

Mickey

Best performance of the night. I was worried it might not be executed well on stage, but that surpassed my wildest hopes. It should have finished higher.

Top Bottom