1 0.5%

8 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Ezio

Veteran
Well, Austria won eurovision singing "Merci chérie" back in the days... I'm travelling to Vienna next weekend, I'm expecting everyone to speak to me in French.

harey, harey, it's a holy-holyday

Chorizo

After last year’s bad results, France Frenchified to the max, going so far to include “la grande France” in the lyrics. I guess that was to be expected. It’s indeed a very French and classy entry that I appreciate. It will be interesting to see how they will do compared to last year. 8 points.

John1

I'm just overly confident about La Zarra being a dark horse à la Eleni Foureira back in the days. The staging needs to be nailed and we've got a strong contender babe.

hawadharma

This is an amazing entry!!
Worth no less than :12: points IMO xcheer

John1

I'm just glad that Edoardo Grassi is no longer around to fnck up our stagings in the way he did in 2017 and 2018.

JenJen94

I'm just overly confident about La Zarra being a dark horse à la Eleni Foureira back in the days. The staging needs to be nailed and we've got a strong contender babe.

I agree-this could be a a real contender! Just, like you said, the staging has to be spot on for this.

John1

I agree-this could be a a real contender! Just, like you said, the staging has to be spot on for this.
The creative team behind La Zarra, and herself ofc, seems to be quite on par with our expectations. The latter even mentioned that it's going to be something "dangerous".

She could win, I have faith and hadn't as much as that except for Barbara.

JenJen94

The creative team behind La Zarra, and herself ofc, seems to be quite on par with our expectations. The latter even mentioned that it's going to be something "dangerous".

She could win, I have faith and hadn't as much as that except for Barbara.

Ooooh now I'm interested with what they mean by that! I'm excited! They pulled it off so beautifully with Barbara, they'll definitely do the same with this, thats for sure.

Yes, I still think Loreen will/could win BUT I'm starting to feel like this song could be a huge challenge to take the crown this year-this song has fast become one of my favourites-it's brilliant, catchy and I listen to it very often so yeah I agree-with the staging, it could easily end up winning.

John1

Ooooh now I'm interested with what they mean by that! I'm excited! They pulled it off so beautifully with Barbara, they'll definitely do the same with this, thats for sure.

Yes, I still think Loreen will/could win BUT I'm starting to feel like this song could be a huge challenge to take the crown this year-this song has fast become one of my favourites-it's brilliant, catchy and I listen to it very often so yeah I agree-with the staging, it could easily end up winning.

I was afraid of them going for an internal selection given the track-record (2020 still irks me to death), and yet they exceeded my expectations in a fairly positive way. The song is so going to be elevated à la Voilà 2021 (Shum could also be used as a comparison point of view, since the studio version in itself was nothing special).

JenJen94

I was afraid of them going for an internal selection given the track-record (2020 still irks me to death), and yet they exceeded my expectations in a fairly positive way. The song is so going to be elevated à la Voilà 2021 (Shum could also be used as a comparison point of view, since the studio version in itself was nothing special).

Oh definitely! Think you've got that spot on about the staging-La Voila won me over when I saw what they did with the staging-it was so beautiful, and it was really Barbara's moment. France are going to smash it again this year!

John1

Oh definitely! Think you've got that spot on about the staging-La Voila won me over when I saw what they did with the staging-it was so beautiful, and it was really Barbara's moment. France are going to smash it again this year!
I hope we crush it more than last year's entry. It was dreadful staging-wise, though the song won me over as time flew...

hawadharma

I just have to post here again. This is the only entry which can overpower Loreen's Tattoo..

Deleted member 12761

It would be really cool if France surprisingly wins Eurovision. I too believe that she is a dark horse. I would be so here for that.

Her debut album is really good. France gave me two artists (La Zarra and Barbara Pravi) to follow even after Eurovision. I hope they continue on this path.

Etanna

I'm surprised at how good she sounds live, the official video made me think she wouldn't be able to. But I can't imagine them doing a "dangerous" staging. La Zarra always seems to have a very similar dress and styling so it makes me think they'll do a similar concept to the music video only maybe with a different background.

FRFanESC

I'm surprised at how good she sounds live, the official video made me think she wouldn't be able to. But I can't imagine them doing a "dangerous" staging. La Zarra always seems to have a very similar dress and styling so it makes me think they'll do a similar concept to the music video only maybe with a different background.
The french head of delegation said a few weeks ago on a french podcast that there would be a prop on stage, now we know from La Zarra that it is dangerous. Maybe she will come down to the stage sitting on a giant disco ball, lmao.

The french head of delegation said a few weeks ago on a french podcast that there would be a prop on stage, now we know from La Zarra that it is dangerous. Maybe she will come down to the stage sitting on a giant disco ball, lmao.

She watched Slovenia last year? 🤣

Month to to go to ESC, I love La Zarra, I respect her, I listen to the song. I just don't know whether I would vote for this song because it doesn't have the momentum that sweeps me of my feet and it's already a type of French songs I have heard too many times.

Maybe I will, maybe I won't, I'll decide when I see Grand Final performance.

Top Bottom