Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?

Entan ha taras, entan jabadao ha taras
Trid' a ra ar c’hoad ouzh stok' ar fulenn a-bilpaz
He hud dudius a bign betek penn ar qwez bras

Oc'h ober fae deus ar fall loened e tañsan
Me bak an tan en o lagad leun a droukc’hoant
Ha da dreiñ 'n'añ en ur c'han da gan' a-unvan

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadell e tans ar fulenn
Trein ha distreiñ en-dro de'i eneoù dichedenn (bis)

Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo

Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?
Ga' 'n diaoul e tañsan
Dañsal a ra gant an diaoul ha para ?

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadenn e tañs ar fulenn

Last edited by a moderator:

FRFanESC

While we have no official news from France TV about their national selection (and it's understandable, with JESC just ended), Stéphane Bern gave a little information about it at the end of the JESC comments when he told basically "let's meet again in February".

So we can guess this will be in February (well, yeah... duh), and also, we can guess there will be announcements in the coming weeks, why not in early January.
Indeed, considering songs for a french NF are always revealed at the very least one month before the event (it was even 7 weeks for EF last year), we can hope to hear the songs early january. But since Barbara will likely be invited at the NF, it'll likely be on the saturday 16th or 23th (which is quite late compared to our last NFs) since she'll be in Lithuania and Poland for the first two weeks of February.

Last edited:

Bobjan FR

Indeed, considering songs for a french NF are always revealed at the very least one month before the event (it was even 6 weeks for EF last year), we can hope to hear the songs early january. But since Barbara will likely be invited at the NF, it'll likely be on the saturday 16th or 23th (which is quite late compared to our last NFs) since she'll be in Lithuania and Poland for the first two weeks of February.
I have a doubt, in my memories, last year, the list of singers leaked, so they revealed it earlier than expected..... no ?

harey

Do you think that we will have contestants who already tried to compete for France at eurovision? Or "surprise" big names to compete?

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Do you think that we will have contestants who already tried to compete for France at eurovision? Or "surprise" big names to compete?

That's the whole point. I really hope that this year, there will be resultance from Pravi's second place and Rotterdam's great success, like "look we can do this, we were close, we don't suck that much", taking the selection to another level than it was before.
But i heard somewhere FTV would be more keen on finding new talents so i don't think big names are planned to be there, it wouldn't be fair to newcomers - also, as french we all know big names won't be interested on going to ESC, but i would like to be proven wrong SO MUCH.

BTW i would be quite curious to know how many songs have been received by France TV...

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys would you like to see the incredible Louane take part? I see Barbara Pravi commenting on her instagram posts often (I know let me stay delusional) 💕💕

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Is Maelle considered a big artist? I want her so badly.

Well yup, kind of. I don't really know her tbh, but she won several awards and was nominated to some big award ceremonies, so i think yes.
BTW, makes me think, maybe also some french singers that eurofans wanted to see at ESC would like also to be part, like Maëlle or even Indila (since she's becoming quite more relevant these past times, due to her duet with Amir)...

I found a track that maybe we could keep an eye on for this NF...
Young singer, first single for his first upcoming album that is supposed to arrive on 2022, followed by a quite powerful label, song which is just a little bit longer than 3 minutes, video released on November, and most importantly, i could totally see France TV going MAD for this kind of songs.

Yup, another ballad... But i have to say it's quite beautiful.

Last edited:

FRFanESC

I dislike the song posted above, I find it quite flat and cheesy... I'm so excited for our national final and I would've loved to finally see a french NF taking place in an big Arena as EF2021 should've been, but due to covid, it didn't happen and it probably won't this year again. I remember DE2019 being way better than DE2018 so I hope the upgrade will be around the same level. I just hope France TV won't select several Barbara copycats.

I hope they finally understood after Enzo's 3rd place that a french pop and joyful song is what we need for France at the contest. We used to send pop song quite often in the past (2010, 2012, 2014) but since Amir, I miss pop / summer-ish songs, I'd kill for a bop from Barbara or those who composed "Tic-Tac" from Enzo.

"J'ai cherché" was a huge hit, "Requiem was a bit popular but only thanks to France TV's promo, it wasn't on radios, "Mercy" was also a huge hit, "Roi" was quite popular too and Barbara was also quite huge but it needed radios to be a huge hit, which didn't happen. I hope we'll renew with pop songs that can easily be played on radios and appeal people to the contest without them knowing it.

Last edited:

CPV4931

Guys would you like to see the incredible Louane take part? I see Barbara Pravi commenting on her instagram posts often (I know let me stay delusional) 💕💕
I love Avenir by her, so would love to see her participating :-)

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love Avenir by her, so would love to see her participating :-)
Ah yes wasn't it like a SMASH hit in :de: reaching #3 in charts despite being sung in French? I don't think anyone had done that since Alizee maybe?

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Didn't like her music AT ALL back then, her latest album looks better imo.

It would be quite cool to see her at ESC since she's now one of the highest selling young singers here. She seems to be touring all year long in 2022 to promote her album but hey, why not.
How I got to know her is La Famille Belier. My parents and I caught the film by accident on TV once and were literally weeping tears by the time the credits rolled. xheart

Top Bottom