Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?

Entan ha taras, entan jabadao ha taras
Trid' a ra ar c’hoad ouzh stok' ar fulenn a-bilpaz
He hud dudius a bign betek penn ar qwez bras

Oc'h ober fae deus ar fall loened e tañsan
Me bak an tan en o lagad leun a droukc’hoant
Ha da dreiñ 'n'añ en ur c'han da gan' a-unvan

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadell e tans ar fulenn
Trein ha distreiñ en-dro de'i eneoù dichedenn (bis)

Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo

Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?
Ga' 'n diaoul e tañsan
Dañsal a ra gant an diaoul ha para ?

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadenn e tañs ar fulenn

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

Oh yes I wanna be in this forrest tonight

theditz83

Veteran
Bravo France - people are underrating your broader appeal to casual voters I think. I know the people that I've played it for (who aren't massive fans in the ESC bubble) have vibed to it, and one even said "it's like that Ukraine entry (Go_A 2021) but less crazy and messy" - I think it's a more accessible track than Go_A and will be noticed by the general voting public.

First half might not be ideal, but as a show opener this could work 👍🏻

Last edited:

harey

I'm so happy to be rooting for my own country this year but also really afraid because if they get a bad result (for me bad would be at the level of Bilal or below), they will get such a backlash in France and we won't get anything in a regional language, modern and cool until at least 2042.

yulara

I'm so happy to be rooting for my own country this year but also really afraid because if they get a bad result (for me bad would be at the level of Bilal or below), they will get such a backlash in France and we won't get anything in a regional language, modern and cool until at least 2042.
I feel exactely the same. so proud of our entry this year, (the last time I was so proud for a french entry was probably Joelle Ursulle...), so afraid they will flop (why are they so bad in the odds !!!!) :eek::eek::eek:

94ayd

To me it's a complete mystery why :fr: hasn't risen to the top 5 of the odds, but maybe people are just afraid to risk it on such an unexpected entry. It should be at least fighting for the podium just like last year.

Zeus

Still sure that this will be big with the televotes. Worried about the juries tho.

2-5 with televotes (1 is for Ukraine), 7-15 with the juries I guess.

FRFanESC

Still sure that this will be big with the televotes. Worried about the juries tho.

2-5 with televotes (1 is for Ukraine), 7-15 with the juries I guess.
When they won EF, I had a similar prediction but the more we've been getting closer to the contest, the less I was confident and if now I had to make a prediction, it would be more like 3rd-7th with the televote and 12-20 with the juries. I can't see us having more points than lots of countries like Norway, Sweden, Spain and some other countries. And with the juries, Ukraine ended up 9th so I can't see us doing better. I'm still careful with the juries, I don't want to see a situation like Alma in 2017, I'm still shocked, lmao. And I don't even want to talk about the running order, I know we will stand out either we are 3rd or 13th, but I don't want us to be before 5th or we might end up lower than expected.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I don't think the backlash would be that big, the French population is still not super invested in Eurovision, especially this year with the elections. Plus, most of the opinions are actually positive, so even if we fail they won't just switch sides and decide to bash. I understand your fear though, I want this entry to be a stepping stone for us to be more daring in the next years, we need Fulenn to do well.

France has a unique entry language and music wise (among so many ballads and bland bops) and is the only country with this staging concept. It's also the only country that uses green lights on stage. It's 1 of the most memorable entries. So you will do pretty fine and unlike last year, this time I root for you.

Deleted member 12761

Love their staging and they sound so good in the SF performance. I'm rooting for them!

Top Bottom