Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?

Entan ha taras, entan jabadao ha taras
Trid' a ra ar c’hoad ouzh stok' ar fulenn a-bilpaz
He hud dudius a bign betek penn ar qwez bras

Oc'h ober fae deus ar fall loened e tañsan
Me bak an tan en o lagad leun a droukc’hoant
Ha da dreiñ 'n'añ en ur c'han da gan' a-unvan

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadell e tans ar fulenn
Trein ha distreiñ en-dro de'i eneoù dichedenn (bis)

Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo

Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?
Ga' 'n diaoul e tañsan
Dañsal a ra gant an diaoul ha para ?

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadenn e tañs ar fulenn

Last edited by a moderator:

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
I beg to differ. The girls sound quite good individually but just bad at harmonizing and getting in sync with each other. I always feel that they are competing with each other on who can sing faster and that's why they sound a little chaotic/messy.

Yup vocally and harmonically the work is quite remarkable from where they started. The biggest issue, to my eyes, is especially synchronisation and timing.
For example, the "lalalena lanalalo" part needs to be PITCH PERFECT. The Madrid performance was great in this case, even tho backing vocals were quite loud... or the mics not too much, who knows

harey

Personally I don't care THAT MUCH about vocals as soon that I enjoy the song and the performance. My concern is more about the lack of charisma / a bad staging than vocals (well, except if it is really really bad).

I guess i need to be patriotic this time :LOL:

I disagree and i think Fulenn will definitly massively benefit from the camera work + realization + a big staging (by big staging i mean a visually very impactful scenography in Turin). It's not only a wish but also what I think will happen since the scenographies of France have rarely disappointed these last 3 years in JESC + ESC. We have seen during the national final that the result could be more impactful this way. The head of the French delegation said that the scenography in Turin would be a sublimated and larger version, adapted to the stage of Eurovision and with surprises.

It's a song that you love or hate but one thing is certain, it does not leave you indifferent (in a positive or negative way).
The message behind the song, the use of the Breton language and the potential staging behind it are all elements that make me think that we may not be too low among the international jurors.

The vocals will be crucial for juries, they must perfect their performance in that regard.

When it comes to love / hate point you made, I don't think it could work against France.

Take Maneskin for example. That was such a polarizing entry, people here were shedding blood over it 😁 equally either passionately hating it or loving it to surreal extent.

In the end only those who loved the entry counted in the televote, and it was massive.

I am therefore very optimistic about this entry.

PolarFoxxie.

How many points to give if I like song, but don't like Alvan. 3 points, but the song is very good. Sorry, his outfit and jumps make it worse. 2 Points actually from me.

PolarFoxxie.

A bit of unnecessary dramatic movements tick
Good unison and harmonies tick
Heterosexual alvans outfit very bad tick
But i like the song. I hope it finishes in top 15. I don't like the staging or at least his staging.

escEndre

We have had the great pleasure to talk with Alvan & Ahex which will represent France in this years Eurovision, with their song "Fulenn".

Check out the interview here! :-D

Please subscribe our YouTube-channel to get the latest interviews with the Eurovision-artists! xheart

JamieBrown

I haven't heard anything about staging ideas, but does anybody know if they work on that?

The song is a solid 7 for me. I appreciate artists bringing traditional sounds into a slightly contemporary remix. This song is indeed, smth you have heard on any medieval festival before.

Talking about the staging, the NF performance was indeed a mess I have to say. Too much happening on a too tiny stage. I think they can keep all their staging ideas, but it would be more charming if the camera focus is either on Alvan OR Ahez OR the dancing woman. Seeing any of them moving to the next spot in the background while the focus should be on someone different, distracts massively from the performance.

Giving an example for this: In the early beginning of the pre-chorus seeing Ahez climbing the fake steps is something I personally find a little bit clumsy. My personal solution would be to either take the camera focus away or let them walk into different directions

Milos-BC

For the second year in a row, :fr: is among my top favorites. I like this song even more than Barbara's entry last year. I am hoping for a great result.

12 points.

FRFanESC

I haven't heard anything about staging ideas, but does anybody know if they work on that?

The song is a solid 7 for me. I appreciate artists bringing traditional sounds into a slightly contemporary remix. This song is indeed, smth you have heard on any medieval festival before.

Talking about the staging, the NF performance was indeed a mess I have to say. Too much happening on a too tiny stage. I think they can keep all their staging ideas, but it would be more charming if the camera focus is either on Alvan OR Ahez OR the dancing woman. Seeing any of them moving to the next spot in the background while the focus should be on someone different, distracts massively from the performance.

Giving an example for this: In the early beginning of the pre-chorus seeing Ahez climbing the fake steps is something I personally find a little bit clumsy. My personal solution would be to either take the camera focus away or let them walk into different directions
They said the staging would be basically the same but on a bigger stage, so more ambitious but it will probably be similar to what we saw in EF (green lights, fire,etc).

Zeus

I wish they would go for something more spooky and darker.

Top Bottom